Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-09-2017, 12:32 PM   #11
abbyrose
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Do some babies hate cloth diapers?!

My baby boy hates being wet and he definitely gets upset faster in cloth so i just have to use fleece liners and change more frequently. I also had to change my wash routine once because my diapers were just not getting clean and leaving rashes. They also smelled like pee as soon as they got wet, that is not suppose to happen.

Advertisement

abbyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:47 PM   #12
leslie2148
Registered Users

My Mood:

That's why I'm going to try to cloth diaper since the hospital hope that makes a difference
leslie2148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:50 PM   #13
rigashi
Registered Users
seller

It makes sense that even itty bitty newborns would have preferences My 1st didn't really have issues with any diapers we used, cloth or sposie, so I got to experiment to my heart's content for 2 years. But my 2nd has very sensitive skin, and EVERYTHING made it worse--we saw the dermatologist more often than her PCP that first year! Changing every 30 minutes, stripping diapers constantly, so many diaper creams, all sorts of liners, wool covers, naked time all the time... literally nothing worked and she cried (who wouldn't with a raw bum?!) until we finally got her into sposies. I definitely learned that not every baby is suited for CDs sigh.