Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-06-2016, 07:10 PM   #11
tubbyaquahippo
Registered Users
seller

Re: Just curious...how many

Just to be safe now 1-2 night and 4-5 day just in case someone decides to poop a bunch haha -Which has happened because we used to only keep 1 night and 2-3 days. LO decided to poop 5 times... We usually wash at night though. We only wash during the day if we really need diapers.

Advertisement

tubbyaquahippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 11:14 PM   #12
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

No clue as I had way more diapers than I needed for ds2. Now he is 5 and wets the bed. No diapers but around 100 flats. I stuff 2 flats into his undies and use wool shorties over top. As I wash almost daily we obviously have more than enough not to worry about running out. Being a cloth everything family - family cloth, mama cloth, cloth cleaning towels, etc we have plenty to make a medium to large load every 1- 1 1/2 days.

Last edited by qsefthuko; 07-06-2016 at 11:15 PM.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:13 AM   #13
mykidsaremyheart
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbyaquahippo View Post
Just to be safe now 1-2 night and 4-5 day just in case someone decides to poop a bunch haha -Which has happened because we used to only keep 1 night and 2-3 days. LO decided to poop 5 times... We usually wash at night though. We only wash during the day if we really need diapers.

I was thankful for the extra diapers with my last two, when they got sick and had the runs. we've had a few poopy days, hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-07-2016, 11:18 AM   #14
mykidsaremyheart
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
No clue as I had way more diapers than I needed for ds2. Now he is 5 and wets the bed. No diapers but around 100 flats. I stuff 2 flats into his undies and use wool shorties over top. As I wash almost daily we obviously have more than enough not to worry about running out. Being a cloth everything family - family cloth, mama cloth, cloth cleaning towels, etc we have plenty to make a medium to large load every 1- 1 1/2 days.

No worries about running out! I was thinking 100?! But it got me thinking... I have 36 half flats, 42 os, 36 larges, and 13 sweet Iris. I guess I have....a few. All are packed away for different stages though except for the os.

Old 07-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #15
qsefthuko
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykidsaremyheart View Post
No worries about running out! I was thinking 100?! But it got me thinking... I have 36 half flats, 42 os, 36 larges, and 13 sweet Iris. I guess I have....a few. All are packed away for different stages though except for the os.

We use them for many more things than just diapers now as well. Cleaning, hand towels, etc. Amazingly if I don't get to folding quick enough we have been known to run low on folded flats.
qsefthuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:52 AM   #16
leslie2148
Registered Users

My Mood:

Wow I plan on doing only 12 prefolds and about 6 aio
leslie2148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:55 PM   #17
Pkupstx
Registered Users
seller

I'm crazy and comfortable with only one left at my diaper station...of course I keep 1 in diaper bag and 2 in car at all times so I'm not really in dire need so that would be 4 total? Having prefolds/flats and covers/pockets makes washing easy so its only 2 hours to get clean ones too. I have a small stash-like 24 so I wash every other day for NB and a little more as they get older. Hope this helps!
Pkupstx is offline   Reply With Quote