Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #511
Bella Catalina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks Challenge Thread- January

Finally, scored a survey to get me to goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
if you run mobile then it just plays til you stop it. On the computer you have to click each video
Thanks Guess I finally need to upgrade to iOS6.

Advertisement

Last edited by Bella Catalina; 01-06-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Bella Catalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #512
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy of 2girls View Post
It is like ever three videos, not worth it but I have to do it on days where I get no other sb
That's how mine is
Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 PM   #513
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
It is like ever three videos, not worth it but I have to do it on days where I get no other sb
I've been having the same problem lately. A few weeks ago it ran fine most of the morning but lately I have to x it too.

For sbtv on the computer, I found if I watch the zoo videos it usually gives me my points about 30 secs into it. Then I can click on thenext video. I was doing it while trying surveys and racked me up pretty quickly. Dh finally replaced our laptop charger so I have it as an option now. Still saving up for my own though. Today I reached 25% funded with gcs.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #514
ambieone
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

FINALLY made goal! Didn't get a single survey today, not even the daily one on the homepage. I found a special offer on SP for 50 and it credited right away. Up to 110, I'm running sbtv while I'm on the computer but that won't be for much longer.

We are getting two guniea pigs tomorrow for free, they are coming with all of their stuff but I'm going to go look on amazon and see what I can find for them on there. The kid will be SO excited!
ambieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:57 PM   #515
cassmartinez
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hit goal! First time in like a week lol. I was so SB out and frustrated with it but maybe I'll get going again soon.
cassmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:07 PM   #516
LoveUsAll
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I watch the video on swagbucks website. How does it work? I do everything online I normally do and I accumulated swagbucks to buy thing? Is it a marketing demographic tool watching my every movement on the internet?
LoveUsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #517
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUsAll View Post
So I watch the video on swagbucks website. How does it work? I do everything online I normally do and I accumulated swagbucks to buy thing? Is it a marketing demographic tool watching my every movement on the internet?
You download a toobar. You use it to do searches. I watch vidoes with the SBTV link on the toolbar. You just click the next one when it is done. It takes up about 1/4 the screen but you can scoot it kinda off screen so it takes up about 1/8. (When on Diaperswappers, it covers up thier ads if you move it to the right )
If you want to shop, you should use the swagbuck search. It will pop up if you can get swagbucks for it.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:17 PM   #518
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUsAll View Post
It watches your searches I'm sure. But that's kind of everywhere now anyways. If I search for stuff on amazon, I later see that same stuff in amazon ads on other websites. Google watches too. So that part doesn't bug me much. Your search results will have more ads on sb I think. We get more by doing surveys and special offers and stuff. If you do the bare minimum of the poll, noso, toolbar, and searches, you could easily get 25-50 sb/day. Lets say an average of 30, for 30 days, is 900 sb. That's enough for 2 $5 amazon cards for just a couple minted a day plus doing your normal Internet searching through sb.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #519
love2bmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
That's what happens to me too. I just leave it on the kitchen counter (plugged into the charger) and hit the x whenever I walk by. It usually takes most of the day to get up to the daily limit, but it doesn't bother me because it's not like I'm sitting there wasting time on it.
love2bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #520
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2bmommy View Post
That's what happens to me too. I just leave it on the kitchen counter (plugged into the charger) and hit the x whenever I walk by. It usually takes most of the day to get up to the daily limit, but it doesn't bother me because it's not like I'm sitting there wasting time on it.
I noticed this on DH Ipod. I just turn it all the way off and restart it. It then works fine.

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is offline   Reply With Quote