Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2018, 06:24 AM   #11
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I sold my Super Be. They are such a great bag though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


What do you use as a pool bag then? Thatís what mine stays packed up as. Iím trying to decide if I should empty it for the zoo this morning or not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:25 AM   #12
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Daily Iíve been switching between my Lily Jade and BFF. Iíd like another BFF...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 06:46 AM   #13
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,785
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
What do you use as a pool bag then? Thatís what mine stays packed up as. Iím trying to decide if I should empty it for the zoo this morning or not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a mesh bag we use for the pool. Weve had it for a couple years. It's nice and big. Plus it was cheap so I dont care if it gets wet, dirty, or whatever. Although we just walk to the pool so it's not like I am truly packing for a pool trip. I can always run back home if I need something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Daily Iíve been switching between my Lily Jade and BFF. Iíd like another BFF...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My Super Toki is for sale! there is a chrome BFF on Mercari I want even though I dont love the BFF lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:37 AM   #14
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
We have a mesh bag we use for the pool. Weve had it for a couple years. It's nice and big. Plus it was cheap so I dont care if it gets wet, dirty, or whatever. Although we just walk to the pool so it's not like I am truly packing for a pool trip. I can always run back home if I need something. My Super Toki is for sale! there is a chrome BFF on Mercari I want even though I dont love the BFF lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Where do you have the Toki listed?

We pack all day for the pool and canít leave once there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:04 AM   #15
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,785
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Mercari but I would give you a better deal. I think I priced them a hair high because I am ok if they dont sell lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 03:46 PM   #16
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Mercari but I would give you a better deal. I think I priced them a hair high because I am ok if they dont sell lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Thanks Kayla, Iím definitely going to think about it. I use my BFF almost daily but need a new print

So today I took the bff to the zoo. I hung it in the stroller and all was fine. It was a little full but ok. Iím probably going back next week with my sister. This time Iím thinking of not taking the stroller and just letting Morgan walk.

I REALLY wish I had my BRB .so maybe Iíll buy another one. Thing is I still prefer the prints I had before. Annapolis and Sea Punk...so Iíd be rebuying, again.

OR...I could buy a Mini Be? To small for the zoo??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1

Last edited by Kelley76; 10-18-2018 at 04:05 PM.
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:03 PM   #17
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,785
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Thanks Kayla, Iím definitely going to think about it. I use my BFF almost daily but need a new print

So today I took the bff to the zoo. I hung it in the stroller and all was fine. It was a little full but ok. Iím probably going back next week with my sister. This time Iím thinking of not taking the stroller and just letting Morgan walk.

I REALLY wish I had my BRB * so maybe Iíll buy another one. Thing is I still prefer the prints I had before. Annapolis and Sea Punk...so Iíd be rebuying, again.

OR...I could buy a Mini Be? To small for the zoo??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not using my Sea Punk BRB.... I do love it but do I need 2 BRBs? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:04 PM   #18
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I'm not using my Sea Punk BRB.... I do love it but do I need 2 BRBs? Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Do you have 2 BRBís?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:05 PM   #19
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,785
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Do you have 2 BRBís?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Sea Punk and Olive Rose. Olive Rose BRB is by far my favorite bag I've owned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:08 PM   #20
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,592
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Yeah Sea Punk and Olive Rose. Olive Rose BRB is by far my favorite bag I've owned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Iím a HUGE fan of Olive Green! I keep looking at that one but wondering if Iíd get board of it... and Sea Punk is so pretty I need to order fast so I can use it next week. I can get Annapolis for 80 new on Amazon, but Iím leaning Sea punk . Or maybe Olive. Iíll go check it out again..

Want to post a pic of your OR


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.