Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-19-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

how do you multi-quote?

I'm on a mac....sometimes on an ipad....after posting several replies in a thread one after the other I think it is about time I learnt how to multi-quote...can anybody help explain how to do it?

Advertisement

Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #2
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: how do you multi-quote?

DP

Last edited by traderbren; 01-19-2014 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Double Post
traderbren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had it all typed out and then lost it... Argh.

I have never used a Mac. But on my laptop, at the bottom of each reply are three buttons {QUOTE}, {"-} and {->} (best I can do on a keyboard). Click the second button. It should turn - into + . Do that for all messages you want to include. Once done, click {POST REPLY} and they should all appear.

On the DS App, next to each poster's name in that box should be a down arrow. Press that. You should have 3 options: {SHARE}, {REPORT} and {QUOTE}. There is also a blank box to the left. Press the box. It will turn the user ID box yellow. Do that for all posts you want to include. Then press the box with the arrow in the top right corner, and select {MULTI QUOTE REPLY}. They should all come up.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:08 AM   #4
Bump2b
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
DP
Quote:
Originally Posted by traderbren View Post
I had it all typed out and then lost it... Argh.

I have never used a Mac. But on my laptop, at the bottom of each reply are three buttons {QUOTE}, {"-} and {->} (best I can do on a keyboard). Click the second button. It should turn - into + . Do that for all messages you want to include. Once done, click {POST REPLY} and they should all appear.

On the DS App, next to each poster's name in that box should be a down arrow. Press that. You should have 3 options: {SHARE}, {REPORT} and {QUOTE}. There is also a blank box to the left. Press the box. It will turn the user ID box yellow. Do that for all posts you want to include. Then press the box with the arrow in the top right corner, and select {MULTI QUOTE REPLY}. They should all come up.
Awesome!!!!! Thank you so VERY much!!
Bump2b is offline   Reply With Quote