Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #11
jpicasso
Registered Users
seller

Re: Crazy dreams during PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClothDiaperingMama View Post
This is a scary dream!! I first thought maybe you were just scared about motherhood. Then I saw that you have kids already. Are you nervous about juggling more than two?
It could be that you are simply off your meds and it makes your dreams more vivid, etc. I would definitely talk to your ob/doctors about it. Maybe they can give you something to sleep/relax at night for awhile to see if that helps?

Please keep us posted!! Your DH sounds like a great guy!! My Dh is the same way and I sometimes interrupt his workday to 'talk'. He always does.
The thought of 3 does make me a little nervous, especially since this PG was very unexpected. I haven't been on any meds for over 3 years now, except my asthma meds so I don't think that is it, though my primary care doctor did say sometimes the steroids in asthma medications can have interesting effects.

I'm still having crazy/scary dreams, but I've figured out a way to cope for the most part. I'll get up and turn a small light on and read a book, if I still feel uneasy I'll wake DH up. I'm just happy I'm not alone.

And as for the crazy sex dreams, I had those during my last PG, and right now I think I'd prefer them

Advertisement