Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2017, 05:28 PM   #1
3princessmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What breast pump brand do you use?

Hello, I was just curious what brand breast pump everyone uses and for those who have tried different brands, which pump would you recommend?

Advertisement

3princessmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
abh5e8
Registered Users

Re: What breast pump brand do you use?

I have always used medela... Lactina, classic and symphony hospital pumps and PIS and PISA. The hospital pumps are the best. I used​ them at work a lot after I had dd1 and i liked it so much better then my PIS, I bought a lactina on eBay for about $200. 10 yrs later it's going strong and I still like it better then the PISA I have now. I know I'm super spoiled... But I love having 1 at work and 1 at home. I can often get 1 quick bottle pumped either right before bed or right when I wake up.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:30 PM   #3
gabby's mom
Registered Users
seller

Spectra S1! I've tried a lot and it's a very affordable hospital grade pump. See the post by mom2madison in the pumping support section. There are comments from several of us on the different pumps we have tried and what we liked and why.

Last edited by gabby's mom; 04-05-2017 at 03:32 PM.
gabby's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 05:19 PM   #4
3princessmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
I have always used medela... Lactina, classic and symphony hospital pumps and PIS and PISA. The hospital pumps are the best. I used​ them at work a lot after I had dd1 and i liked it so much better then my PIS, I bought a lactina on eBay for about $200. 10 yrs later it's going strong and I still like it better then the PISA I have now. I know I'm super spoiled... But I love having 1 at work and 1 at home. I can often get 1 quick bottle pumped either right before bed or right when I wake up.
Nice to know that these pumps can last pretty long. And what a great idea to have one for work and another for home. I'm all for convenience. Thanks for the idea!
Old 04-05-2017, 05:22 PM   #5
3princessmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby's mom View Post
Spectra S1! I've tried a lot and it's a very affordable hospital grade pump. See the post by mom2madison in the pumping support section. There are comments from several of us on the different pumps we have tried and what we liked and why.
Lol! I didn't realize there was a section for Pumping Support. I will check it out. I was looking at the Spectra pumps and I'm thinking that maybe the brand I will get.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #6
gabby's mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princessmomma View Post
Lol! I didn't realize there was a section for Pumping Support. I will check it out. I was looking at the Spectra pumps and I'm thinking that maybe the brand I will get.
It's a great pump. I too have one at home and at work and it's great if you plan to pump long term.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:51 PM   #7
aks01
Registered Users
seller

I use Medela PISA. It was mostly covered by insurance and one of the more well known brands so that's why I went with it.
aks01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 11:33 AM   #8
southernveg
Registered Users

I love my Medela. I ended up getting one for home and one for work. I've been pleased with it, and my daughter loves drinking from their bottles
southernveg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:53 PM   #9
Shanmacm
Registered Users
seller

I love my Medela PIS also! It has been great. Also, I bought a "harness" to use for double pumping at work, hands free, which is a must! Got it on amazon!
Shanmacm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:50 PM   #10
Meghan0721
Registered Users

Medela pump in style
Meghan0721 is offline   Reply With Quote