Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
ceslade
Registered Users
seller

Sold - Please delete

Our fourth is almost potty trained and we are saying goodbye to diapers forever. It is time to get rid of everything. I would prefer to sell in big lots because I have four kids and going to the post office is a pill. PM me if you have any questions.

I have 30 infant prefolds with 17 covers (4 thirsties x-small, 6 white prop wraps nb, 2 imse vimse NB, 3 customs by laura, 2 bummie nb). Some of the prefolds are a little newer, some are very stained up and fuzzy. I'd like to sell them 15 prefolds 8 covers, and 15 preforlds 9 covers. $30 a piece, that includes shipping.

I have 11 BG's that I converted to snaps that only were used with my youngest and pretty sparingly at that. They come with newborn inserts and full sized inserts. Some of the snaps are harder to do then others so I'd like to throw in the snap press with some extra snaps so you can replace any if they aren't working for you. I'm asking $80 including the shipping for the whole group.

Finally I have a real mess of diapers. Some of these are older ones I used with my first three, some are ones I bought off here thinking I would get around to fixing...well my fourth was born 11 weeks premature I never got past pulling most of the velcro...these are major project diapers. Most of them need new elastic, they will all need to have new tabs and velcro put on. I've done the hard work and pulled most of it off. These are 25, very well loved diapers, in the very beginning of a project. I'm almost embarrassed to put them up here because they one show 1, how I totally failed to complete this project and 2, they are just so used but I thought possibly someone who has some sewing know how and wants to cloth diaper but doesn't have a lot of money to do it might be interested. Like I said, there are 25 BG diapers, 18 full sized inserts, 16 infant. I also will throw in all the elastic and velcro tabs and center pieces I have. THIS WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO FINISH THE PROJECT. YOU WILL NEED TO get more. I'm asking $50 for this project including shipping.

Advertisement

Last edited by ceslade; 05-11-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: All BG's sold....GM need to be moved someplace else. Thanks!
ceslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #2
BeeFroggyBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: MonkeyBeeMommy
seller

Re: Complete Destash, BG, Infant Green Mountain, Infant Covers

I am interested in the last lot. I am currently doing snap conversion and elastic repair on about 6 bumgenius right now, so I have the tools and hopefully time (DD due in August). Could you send me pics, there is an error and I cannot see them with my computer on the post.

Last edited by BeeFroggyBaby; 05-10-2013 at 01:13 AM.
BeeFroggyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #3
dinalah
Registered Users

I am interested in your lot of 11 BGs. The links to pictures aren't working. Would you be able to PM them to me? or send directly to my email- dsklovsk@gmail.com Thanks.
dinalah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
ceslade
Registered Users
seller

The BGs are all sold. Thanks
ceslade is offline   Reply With Quote