Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #61
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the (really big and super exciting) weekend!!!

i actaully kinda like bubble guppies lol

Advertisement

Old 04-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #62
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't mind it but it seems like there are only 5 episodes.!

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #63
redgirlsmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I don't mind it but it seems like there are only 5 episodes.!

"Oh, dear. I really ought to do something. But I am all ready in my pajamas."
redgirlsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #64
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
We desperately need to replace our front door too. Of course we have to wait until the kitchen is done and we are moved in, or else they'd just smack it with a piece of granite or something. If you could seriously see it, you'd wonder how it is still standing.

yaylucy, feel ya on the courses. try try again, I always say. sometimes life works like that. It may be worth a talk with the instructor, sometimes they can give you some leniency.
Feel free to call me Lucy
And of course they'd mess up the door somehow if it was the first to be fixed - yes this instructor is very friendly until you miss stuff - she always says no matter the situation she can't make exceptions for anyone because then she'd have to make exceptions for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Mel's flight left Baltimore on time.
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvalokiteshvara View Post

E and I are back. We ate lunch and went to Target in Buffalo while waiting for Mel's flight time to pass. Once it was supposed to be gone and I hadn't gotten a call from her that she needed a hotel room for the night, we headed back. In the meantime, I got two bras for $16.99 each (in Canada, bras that fit me usually start at $40), two boxes of Grape-Nuts (I can only assume they don't sell those here because no one can translate Grape-Nuts into French...), and some Lego for E.

Yaylucy, I ended up in Canada for grad school and just stayed on! Met my wife in library school, and since Canada is friendlier to us than the US, we settled.
I went to school in Santa Cruz, CA. Probably one of the most liberal cities in the US I miss it very much, and would love to go back if it weren't so darn expensive. I actually think right now I'm only 3.5 hours from Buffalo. I'm in Morgantown WV for work. I love Target bras. They actually had a leopard print nursing bra. It's so hard to find cute nursing bras. I'm not nursing anymore though, so it fits weirdly now. Poo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~ View Post
I'm about to fall over. Sorry. I wanted to wait till Mel was safely picked up but I cant stay up any longer.

I'm wiped-out!

everyone!

Goodnight!

I just got home from running errands, recycling, minor grocery shopping. (so broke until Monday), and meanwhile doing laundry. I hate leaving laundry in the dryers at the hotel. Someone actually stopped one of my dryers while it was still going and never turned it back on. Right smack in the middle of the cycle too, so gross wet inserts. They didn't touch the other dryer though so I have half my laundry finished and the other half I'm going to have to wait another 40 minutes or so to get out. But at least dinner was good and I'm about to make a white russian.
yaylucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #65
ruvalokiteshvara
Registered Users

My Mood:

Lucy, booze makes everything better!

(I didn't want to jump straight to Lucy as your name in case it was your DD's name...) So yourLO travels with you? Wow!

E and I had pancakes and sausage for supper. He is having some candy cane ice cream now for dessert. Watching some Scooby Doo (live action, not animated).

Freethinker - Free Ranger - Free for All
ruvalokiteshvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #66
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

mmm drinks. So Lucy how many kids do you have? /you travel for wok? Are you married? I know 20 questions
Old 04-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #67
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
At the airport. Journey was faster than expected. MH is having fun watching the planes and all the stuff out the window. Also have the nook going on free airport wifi so she is entertained.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #68
jacksmommy1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

exciting jen!!!
Old 04-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #69
jwjbbrown
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh for those that did not know Target carries real Crocs for kids. They don't have a million colors but they are only 15.

Last edited by jwjbbrown; 04-28-2012 at 05:41 PM.
jwjbbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #70
yaylucy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yep she travels with... she is 11 weeks, and my first baby. I wasn't supposed to have kids due to endometriosis but here we go: miracle baby

Luckily we are in a residence inn and we have a one bedroom (even a fireplace! ) it's kind of like a small apartment. We fit nicely!

I'm not married though, I wish...

Adam has always been determined not to be married until he is in his 30's whether or not he has a family beforehand. So I guess we play the waiting game. He still wants more kids though. We both want more and hope to conceive before next year. For now he is traveling with me although I did have a nanny but she quit life on the road isn't for some people I guess
yaylucy is offline   Reply With Quote