Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #11
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Re: Chat Thread ~ Feb 3rd - 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
It does sound like you had an unusual experience, lol! SOOO many twin mamas I hear say their OB says "36 weeks is full term, so we're taking them then", of course meaning that they've scheduled a c-sec for 36 weeks immediately upon finding out it was twins. I just don't like that idea.

That really stinks for you guys. And what a crappy way to have handled things on the company's part.

AFM: Today is Elliana's birthday. I'm going to get cupcakes on the go in a few minutes, and I got some ink last night so I can finish the valentine's decorations I want to put up - like I said before, pink and hearts and love is perfect even for her day
And, besides that, I still have Christmas garland up over the dining room window and need to get it down - but the window is very bare without it, so I wanna replace it with a valentine's bunting.
Yeah, my docs were kind of like "Be ready for them to come any time at or after 36 weeks", but they didn't even start talking c-sections and whatnot until we started having problems with Twin to Twin Transfusion. I love my docs. I agree with you, that's crazy to schedule a c-section 'just because'

Turns out he missed one spot on the online application, so because it's a state job his name didn't even end up on the list that went to the office for interviews. Sigh....

Happy Birthday to your angel baby, I hope it's a nice day for you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
Drink tons of water, coffee every morning and green smoothies.

Idk. I guess i will do some metamucil. Blech.
I actually had good luck with fiber capsules. It's the fiber like Metamucil, but just inside one of the those pull apart capsules, and you swallow them. I also find eating an apple every day helps. Might be TMI, but when pregnant I alternate between mildy-moderately constipated, and .. um... the opposite.
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote