Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-01-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
NewLeaf
Registered Users

My Mood:
Add EOs to Rainbow water?

I'm trying not to flood the place with too many questions but I've been wanting to scent my Rainbow vacuum with EO instead of the fragrances they provide. Can anyone think why it might be a bad idea? I tried it for the first time today and it worked beautifully to fragrance the rooms. I just wonder if the oil will hurt it in any way. I guess I could ask customer service too but they may be inclined to want me to buy their stuff.

Advertisement

NewLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:46 PM   #2
meowsandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Add EOs to Rainbow water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeaf View Post
I'm trying not to flood the place with too many questions but I've been wanting to scent my Rainbow vacuum with EO instead of the fragrances they provide. Can anyone think why it might be a bad idea? I tried it for the first time today and it worked beautifully to fragrance the rooms. I just wonder if the oil will hurt it in any way. I guess I could ask customer service too but they may be inclined to want me to buy their stuff.
It should be fine as long as you stay away from stronger EO's like cinamon or clove which can actually eat away at plastic.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
aliciajoy
Registered Users

Re: Add EOs to Rainbow water?

as long as you don't use too much it should be fine... i wouldn't do more than 10-15 drops