Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2018, 11:30 AM   #71
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 7,966
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I want some blue edge GMD prefolds to use on L but I keep talking myself out of them since I have a million different sized prefolds already.


The blues and reds both work well on M. The blues are a touch wider.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:32 AM   #72
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,730
My Mood:
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
The blues and reds both work well on M. The blues are a touch wider.
They are thinner then the reds right? I would have to fold them down a hair so I thought they'd be less bulky then the reds. Plus C wears reds. Yellows are ok padfolded on L but not the best.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:42 AM   #73
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 7,966
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
They are thinner then the reds right? I would have to fold them down a hair so I thought they'd be less bulky then the reds. Plus C wears reds. Yellows are ok padfolded on L but not the best.


They are two layers thinner so 4-6-4. I can tell they are more pliable and thinner. I love them for that reason. But I love that the reds fit between M's legs better. If I was folding down the front, I would go blue for the reason you stated. I don't notice a difference in absorbency.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #74
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,730
My Mood:
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
They are two layers thinner so 4-6-4. I can tell they are more pliable and thinner. I love them for that reason. But I love that the reds fit between M's legs better. If I was folding down the front, I would go blue for the reason you stated. I don't notice a difference in absorbency.
I just need to pull the trigger and get some.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:31 PM   #75
zeotwoski's Avatar
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 1,149
My Mood:
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

So yellows are too small to fasten but you would need to fold down red/blue? They don't still have the wide baby do they?
__________________
Cathy
mama to
B(11), S(9), H(7), M(5), L(4), and C(2) Missing babies N, L, R, A, and ^M^Expecting our rainbow baby
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 12:42 PM   #76
MamaChirpy's Avatar
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: South MS
Posts: 7,966
Re: Comparison of diaper styles

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeotwoski View Post
So yellows are too small to fasten but you would need to fold down red/blue? They don't still have the wide baby do they?


They do not. I saw some on EBay though.

The blues are a little wider than reds.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.