View Poll Results: Did Thirsties Duo Wrap/Line work from birth on your newborn(s)?
Yes from birth (birth weight 6-8lbs) 19 34.55%
No from birth (birth weight 6-8lbs) 7 12.73%
Yes from birth (birth weight 8-10lbs) 25 45.45%
No from birth (birth weight 8-10lbs) 0 0%
Other 9 16.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-21-2018, 07:04 PM   #41
proverbs518wife
Registered Users
seller

Re: Did Thirsties Duo Wrap/Line work from birth on your newborn?

Yes from birth, 8lbs 14 oz on first baby and 9lbs 3oz on second baby.
However my first baby had a time when neither of the duos fit her. So I had to use other covers until she gained enough weight to fit into the size 2.

Advertisement

proverbs518wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:32 AM   #42
DreamInGreen
Registered Users
seller

Great thread. I didn’t try them at birth but did start using them early in the Newborn experience. I had a large baby so maybe he was 10 pounds and 2-1/2 weeks old when I started using them. They quickly became my fav. I’d recommmend to the company to use the narrow velcro on these rather than the wide velcro they now use. So due to this (wide velcro) id only recommend snaps for duo size 1. That wide velcro is just too redicilously wide on a newborn.
Old 06-25-2018, 10:29 AM   #43
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamInGreen View Post
Great thread. I didnít try them at birth but did start using them early in the Newborn experience. I had a large baby so maybe he was 10 pounds and 2-1/2 weeks old when I started using them. They quickly became my fav. Iíd recommmend to the company to use the narrow velcro on these rather than the wide velcro they now use. So due to this (wide velcro) id only recommend snaps for duo size 1. That wide velcro is just too redicilously wide on a newborn.
yeah this thread is from just before the wide velrco came out.
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers
Pixi6s is online now   Reply With Quote