Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
mammaof3lovelys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
my 5yr finally stayed dry all night!

I don't know if there is a seperate forum for pting. I just wanted to post that my dd2 (just turned 5) kept her undies dry all night 2 nights in a row! YAYEE! we accidently forgot to put on her night time diaper monday night and we did the normal get her up an hour after falling asleep to go potty. and she stayed dry all night. WOOO HOOOO! for the last month we've been doing this, but with a diaper on and she has still been soaking the diaper. but not monday night. so last night we did it agian (only on purpose) and dry undies agian YAYEE!! at her well child check yesterday her dr got excited and said maybe the problem is resolving itself then. she has kidney reflux and bladder control issues. but its so exciting to finally be making some head way into this. maybe she won't need corrective surgery after all.

i just have to say it is one fantastic week so far!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Like my avatar? Lil' Munchkies made them!
mammaof3lovelys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
Chey
Banned

My Mood:
Re: my 5yr finally stayed dry all night!

I think sometimes jsut removing the diaper helps a lot. My DD would wake up whet when we used a pull up at night, but when we wouldn't use it she would wake up dry. I think it can be partly subliminal. I'd keep trying without the nite diaper. Good Luck that's great news. My husband was a bedwetter as a child and getting our DS to stay dry at night was a challenge. He still occasionally has an accident but not too much since we instilled a solid night time routine.
Chey is offline   Reply With Quote