Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #3901
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Thanks!! Hey I just noticed you are in GP!!! ME TOO!!!!

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011, 07:05 PM   #3902
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:

So good to see a neighbor on here.

Know any good seamstresses around town? I need some elastic replaced in a few diapers. I am kind of neurotic about who touches our fluff. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
Thanks!! Hey I just noticed you are in GP!!! ME TOO!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #3903
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resellmybelle View Post

Know any good seamstresses around town? I need some elastic replaced in a few diapers. I am kind of neurotic about who touches our fluff. LOL
Howdy neighbor... I'm in Arlington.

If you find anyone, let me know, I have some that need new elastics, and a couple that need the velcro replaced.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #3904
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hey ladies, I live in Mansfield if some of you don't remember. anyway, I am having a certified jeweler come to my house next Thursday 11/17 to buy gold, silver, and platinum. He weighs and appraises it in front of you, and then offers you cold hard cash on the spot. It's come and go from 630-830, so let me know if you want my address and I will pm you. They accept mangled, ugly, broken, mismatched, etc pieces. I sold some gold/silver a couple of months ago and got $331 for it. Then I sold some silver only and got $214 for it. The price of gold has gone up since then and their average offer is $350 per person. We sure could use some extra money before Christmas and I know most of my friends are in the same boat so that's why I am hosting it. I get 10% of the buy total as my hostess gift, but to be honest it's not why I am doing it. I just wanted to let my friends have the chance to make some money.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #3905
Fleece Be With You
Registered Users
OperaDiva
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecandi View Post
Hows it going for him??? That must be so exciting!!! Mine is currently drilling at the AF base in FW. :S Bah!! I hate war games! They throw a wrench into everything. But I love him in uniform so I guess I'll put up with it lol.
I am at work today but dont have a lot to do at the moment so here I am.
Payday is this week and I have decided it is high time I reactivated my gym membership and take my butt back to the gym!! (I also need new running shoes....boy this fitness thing is getting expensive). Anyway, my chin grew a chin so yeah.....soooo time to go!! I also refuse to put my kids in the child care area (we had a bad experience there) so I have to go when DH is home. Man I sooooo wanna go sit in the sauna!!

Anyone have advice for trying to lose weight while breastfeeding?? Im one of those lucky many who dont lose weight while breastfeeding. Sad huh? My hormones are the devil, I think.
It's going well, lots of hard physical and mental work though! He is going to be eating crazy amounts of food to try and bulk up from all the physical stuff, he could stand to gain at least 30 lbs of muscle, he is 6' and SKINNY.

Sorry you're having trouble losing the baby weight! I have been having pretty major food issues lately, and basically cook everything from scratch now. Real food is definitely the way to go for weight loss, low carb is far easier and healthier than low fat in my opinion, at least it has been for me.
Jessica, wife to L (8-5-05) Breastfeeding, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, CDing, ECing, babywearing Mama to H (9-18-09), my miracle baby! TTC #2!
I make and sell Fleece side-snap ConvertoTrainers! WAHM page Hyenacart Facebook Page
My Ovulation Chart
Fleece Be With You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:04 AM   #3906
eragsdale
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
hey ladies, I live in Mansfield if some of you don't remember. anyway, I am having a certified jeweler come to my house next Thursday 11/17 to buy gold, silver, and platinum. He weighs and appraises it in front of you, and then offers you cold hard cash on the spot. It's come and go from 630-830, so let me know if you want my address and I will pm you. They accept mangled, ugly, broken, mismatched, etc pieces. I sold some gold/silver a couple of months ago and got $331 for it. Then I sold some silver only and got $214 for it. The price of gold has gone up since then and their average offer is $350 per person. We sure could use some extra money before Christmas and I know most of my friends are in the same boat so that's why I am hosting it. I get 10% of the buy total as my hostess gift, but to be honest it's not why I am doing it. I just wanted to let my friends have the chance to make some money.
do you have a link?
eragsdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #3907
hullabal98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

no link. It's not a direct sales company. It's a professional jeweler. What questions do you have? I can copy and paste from the info they gave me.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #3908
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:

Very cool! Howdy over there!

Yeah, I am really surprised, I could not find any on CL either, but not sure Iwas even searching properly.

I will let you know if I find someone.

Have a great afternoon! Glad that bad weather didn't happen the news said we'd have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Howdy neighbor... I'm in Arlington.

If you find anyone, let me know, I have some that need new elastics, and a couple that need the velcro replaced.

God bless!
Old 11-09-2011, 12:16 AM   #3909
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resellmybelle View Post

Well I know a great general seamstress.....Sylvias shop on Pioneer between Robinson and Carrier pkwy is great. Weve used her over the years for lots of different things. She is always on time and gives a great price. We are very happy with her.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #3910
bluecandi
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hullabal98 View Post
That sounds super interesting!!! What about items with stones? For instance, I have a sapphire and gold bracelet a pinhead boyfriend gave me years ago. I would love to get rid of it but what happens to the stones, kwim??