Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2006, 08:44 AM   #11
singlemomto3's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,628
Re: child psychologist?

Start out with a child psychologist. Counslors are no smarter than you are. if the doctor thinks meds are needed they usually have a phyciatrist that they work with. sorry for spelling errors, i'd blam it on nak but i couldn't figure out how to spell it.


singlemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.