Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #1
Spunkify
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I need help

Ok I need help. What kind of hormonal issues or female issues could cause me to feel similarly to being pregnant? My fiancé had a vasectomy at the end of June and tested at 0 sperm 6 or 8 weeks later so I'm not pregnant.

I've been incredibly emotional, bloating up like crazy, constipated, and my boobs are killing me and have been for weeks. H hasn't nursed since 4 1/2 months, so about 10 months ago, so it's not that. I leaked milk enough to realize my shirt was wet a little bit ago.

My last period was weird, a bit later and much lighter than normal...I don't know if that's a symptom of something or just a normal yearly anovulatory cycle. We did have a death in the family last month that caused a lot of stress and I broke my hand which also caused stress so it didn't shock me when my period was a few days later.

My lower abdomen hurt me like crazy yesterday to the point where it was hard for me to walk straight up, sex was almost unbearable last night because I felt like he was "bottoming out" but I was also on CD14 and thought maybe it was ovulation making me feel wonky. It's just mild tenderness and burning this afternoon.

I plan to test for UTI at home and maybe the at-home test for vaginal infections. I'll have a one year follow-up with my GYN next month and will talk to her about this also and ask her to test my hormones. What else should I talk with her about?

Advertisement

Spunkify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:29 PM   #2
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: I need help

Please dont take this the wrong way since I have no clue of your age... but could it be early menopause symptoms? My good friend started having symptoms in her late 30s and had a heck of a time. It made her body do all sorts of painful, uncomfortable things that she didnt understand. She still struggles and shes almost 50. The worst is, it isnt even menopause yet its just early symptoms. I know no woman wants to admit or have to grasp shes already getting into pre-menopause phases but Id ask maybe.
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #3
shanisep
Registered Users
seller

I would still test for pregnancy just to rule it out. I have a friend that has had TWO kids AFTER her husband's vasectomy! It can happen....
shanisep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:31 AM   #4
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

The last mama who mentioned feeling milk letdown sensations significantly after last baby was several years ago, she ended up being diagnosed with significant thyroid issues. You've got a lot of other potential causes already suggested, but if you start ruling those out and are still lacking an underlying cause, that might be one to look into.
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote