Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 12:55 PM   #11
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: August 2013~ weekly chat ~ 1/28-2/3

ya seriously i have been so out of breath this pregnancy and the whole heart pounding like it's gonna pound right out of my chest. interesting for sure.

So question of the week.... um we will probably swim swim swim. my kiddos are fish!!! They both love swimming and they both turn into little brown berries they could stay outside and swim all day if I let them.

I will try to do our little garden again. We only do things we eat a lot of like tomatoes and cucs.... and a few other things but last year it was so hot and I was first trimester the whole summer I lost zeal and just let everything go. we shall see for this summer how things turn out.

As far as who will be ther for delivery.... well I have a large family i have 9 sisters... but am only super close with two and they were there for my daughter. Not sure if they will be there or not this time it depends on if they are in town since both are traveling this year. My BFF is taking doula classes for me so she will def be there. Hopefully my mom and I promised my MIL she could be there since she is dying of liver cancer and this is one of her life dreams to see a grandchild be born. She has severe anxiety and gave herself (no joke) a bowel obstruction she was so nervous when I was in labor with my DD so I won't let her in until the last minute. I can't deny her this request.... I will just make sure she takes an extra Xanax before hand.

I am hoping this one will go smoother than my last... I had prelabor for almost a week and my body just had a hard time going into labor on it's own so we did cervadil and that did the trick... so hoping this time things go on their own as hubby will freak if I go to 42 weeks again.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote