Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-20-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
rjbarstow
Registered Users
seller

Re: PG with #3 and worried

I went from 1 to 3...definately recommend one kiddo at a time! The hardest part for me is being pulled in different directions. And I'm sure there is only going to be more pulling in the future. But watching them grow and interact w/ each other makes it worth it...even the lack of sleep.

Advertisement

Old 12-20-2007, 08:45 PM   #12
MomsHelpingMoms
Registered Users
Formerly: teresaarrington
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamoo3 View Post
That's how it was for me on going from 1 to 2 as well! One of the best thing I did was getting a good baby carrier before #3 was born, that has made it so much easier to chase the first two.
I have been thinking about that too. I didn't start wearing dd until she was about 6 months. What do you recommend for the beginning? I just don't know how mamas do it 24/7, I get very tired and it feels unnatural for me.

Miley Rae was born July 29, 2008 6lb3oz 19"
MomsHelpingMoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:59 PM   #13
momof3boys1girl
No Longer Here

My Mood:

I only have 2 so no advice here! Congrats though!
momof3boys1girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 08:05 PM   #14
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsHelpingMoms View Post
I have been thinking about that too. I didn't start wearing dd until she was about 6 months. What do you recommend for the beginning? I just don't know how mamas do it 24/7, I get very tired and it feels unnatural for me.
i found a pouch to be super easy fast and not uncomfortable to use quite a bit in the first 4-5 months
Old 12-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #15
momo5
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have 5 beautiful Los. and the last 4 came in 5 yrs. Each lo poses a new adventure, their personalities play in the transition, easy or not. My fourth was my easiest b/c her personality is sooooo laid back, and she has always been a great sleeper the others posed diff for the first few months. Having a newborn is difficult and being pulled in many directions is very hard but you figure it out. You just do, it is do or drown kinda thing. It is very busy, laundry always multiplies emensley (i think it has a life of its own hehehe) but I would not trade it for the world not one part! I would graciously accept more if the good Lord saw to bless our little family. The best advice I have is dont worry enjoy every minute you can rest when the opportunity arrises and learn to let some things go. You have to decide what is best for you and your family and do it. You will do a great job and your kids will remember your love for them and that is what matters. Congratulations and good luck.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:22 AM   #16
mamoo3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomsHelpingMoms View Post
I didn't have to much luck with baby carriers for my first 2. When I was pregnant with #3, my sister bought me a maya wrap. I used it from day 1, and it worked well. My sister got pregnant (she actually found out she was pregnant on the day I went into labor w/#3!), she decided she wanted a moby wrap. I bought her one and she let me try it. I fell in love with it and bought one for myself. My ds started in it at about 5 monthes old, but I have watched my sister wear her dd in it since day 1 and so wish I would have had it from the start. It is soooo comfortable! My sister and her husband have a booth at 2 local farmers markets and she wore dd in it for the entire time at both markets, except to feed lo, thats 5-6 hours twice a week. She said she never could have done it without the moby wrap. I still wear ds in both the moby and maya, the moby is much more comfortable but is harder to get on if in a rush. If I'm going to use the moby, I put it on before I leave the house and don't take it off til I'm home. Also, the moby did make me hot in the summer, but ds seemed fine.

Last edited by mamoo3; 12-23-2007 at 09:24 AM.
mamoo3 is offline   Reply With Quote