Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-24-2007, 02:25 AM   #31
Anabella'sMama
Banned

Re: MIL Vent --WWYD?

[quote=PKat;2360723]Thanks guys I definately love the computer and car idea! MIL is just out of control and has been since I married DH, she was fine until we got married. It all came out over the wedding and has just grown since our kids were born.

Do we have the same mil Mine was wonderful until our wedding and dd also do you all think that something changes in their minds when this happens and makes them think that they are losing their sons and they need to piss us off?

Advertisement

Anabella'sMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 03:07 AM   #32
thenanny
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Re: MIL Vent --WWYD?

That is crap! I can not believe that she would have the ballz to do that! Reality here is that Baby Alive was my dream gift for my 9 y/0 dd, but she is going to have to settle for the $7 bratz doll as her big gift this year after DH's stroke. But she has no right to step on toes. I believe what I would do from now on is tell her things that will either completely turn your DD off or will benefit extra. Like if you are going to get a doll ask tell MIL and FIL that you are wanting to get some wooden doll furniture for her babies. That way what they get is complimenting your gift. Or just say we are planning on getting her a chest of drawers for her clothes she doesn't need any more toys. You need the chest of drawers anyway , but you get to get the cool toy. KWIM. HTH Hugs. I believe psycho MIL would get thrown out of the house by me Christmas evening.
thenanny is offline   Reply With Quote