Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #381
Elchorrito
Registered Users
seller

Re: New Year Chatter!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Yeah I've seen them! I got really excited then googled the weight range and realized they'd be pointless for us. C is 28lbs I believe so he is at the top of the weight for the smalls. One website said 30lbs but still mediums make more sense since I don't think he is going to fully potty learn right away.

Thank you for thinking of me though!
Yeah - we have like 5 pairs of smalls and 1 medium since I bought what I could find on sale or used, and at this point he can wear them both just fine, but if I were buying now and not 6 mos ago, I'd go all mediums I think. I didn't know how big C is though. There is enough overlap between the sizes that I'd say you could go either way from about 20-25 lbs. On blueberry's website they show the smalls on much much smaller babies than I expected, so maybe were wearing them snugger than they were meant to fit. :Shrug:

Advertisement

Elchorrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:29 PM   #382
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Having spent my day doing virtually nothing, I am going to venture out tomorrow to do grocery shopping. Actually, I am taking Autumn to work, hanging out there for a bit, eating lunch somewhere, and then grocery shopping before picking her up. Maybe I will wander Lowe's for some gardening inspiration.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:16 PM   #383
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallanvor View Post
Having spent my day doing virtually nothing, I am going to venture out tomorrow to do grocery shopping. Actually, I am taking Autumn to work, hanging out there for a bit, eating lunch somewhere, and then grocery shopping before picking her up. Maybe I will wander Lowe's for some gardening inspiration.

I'm glad you're better.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote