Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2018, 08:05 PM   #111
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,676
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Kelley (and whom else it may concern ) ! Have you seen all these random new bags JuJuBe has on their site? I just stumbled across their site and am confused at all these new bags!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Yes I seen those bags. I didnít really care for any of them. Did you? And whatís with no bottle pockets now days?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:13 PM   #112
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,676
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Kelley (and whom else it may concern ) ! Have you seen all these random new bags JuJuBe has on their site? I just stumbled across their site and am confused at all these new bags!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Oh and I LOVE your happy hearts


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #113
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,853
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Did you take it out? Can you fit everything for both boys in it? I love that lining


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I took diapers/underwear and change of clothes out of the pouch and I split each boys stuff between the two mesh pockets.

Now that it's not 100 degrees put daily I wont be carrying a water for both boys as often so I think itll work for a while. I just realized it's my only non back pack I have left.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:19 PM   #114
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,853
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Yes I seen those bags. I didnít really care for any of them. Did you? And whatís with no bottle pockets now days?




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt look too much into them yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:21 PM   #115
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,676
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
I didnt look too much into them yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


So you prefer back pack most the time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 08:44 PM   #116
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,853
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
So you prefer back pack most the time?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah just easier to chase the kids around that way. I didnt realize I had gone all back pack til I was looking through my stuff when I got the Classy out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:04 PM   #117
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,676
NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Yeah just easier to chase the kids around that way. I didnt realize I had gone all back pack til I was looking through my stuff when I got the Classy out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


*
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:32 AM   #118
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,853
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Kelley what are your thoughts on the Encore Tote by Jujube? Looks like a more organized Super Be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 07:13 AM   #119
Kelley76's Avatar
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,676
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrotski View Post
Kelley what are your thoughts on the Encore Tote by Jujube? Looks like a more organized Super Be?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk


Iím undecided. I looked into it has a lighter bag option. But after watching videos Iím not sure I like it better than the Duo ....although it might be wider than the Duo. I also like that the Duo has grab handles, outer bottle pockets, and the long zip pocket in front. (The signature) I prefer the big open slip pockets I think also.

That said, I prefer the Encores shoulder straps over the Classys. But not sure I love the bag more. If I found a great deal or a color that a loved id maybe try one.

This is the Duo packed up this morning. Iím going to go get some Christmas coloring books and crayons to stick in there too.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Kelley- Mom of seven! Married 21 years!
18-16-13-10-7-5 & 1
Kelley76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 08:59 AM   #120
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,853
My Mood:
Re: NEW bag thread-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley76 View Post
Iím undecided. I looked into it has a lighter bag option. But after watching videos Iím not sure I like it better than the Duo ....although it might be wider than the Duo. I also like that the Duo has grab handles, outer bottle pockets, and the long zip pocket in front. (The signature) I prefer the big open slip pockets I think also.

That said, I prefer the Encores shoulder straps over the Classys. But not sure I love the bag more. If I found a great deal or a color that a loved id maybe try one.

This is the Duo packed up this morning. Iím going to go get some Christmas coloring books and crayons to stick in there too.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the other version of the Duo and I like your version much better I think. I loved those outside slip pockets for burp cloths because C was a puker when he was a baby and I need immediate access.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
kmrotski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright © 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.