Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #1751
sahmof3b2g
Registered Users

Re: Adopt a Newbie!!!! Please repost after #1700 if you still need a BS

I would like a BS!! I am just at the begining and I am a little nervous. Getting into the CD pool one foot at a time.....

Advertisement

sahmof3b2g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #1752
rgabriel1503
Registered Users
seller

I'm a newbie and would love someone with experience to share. I'm having my first child this March and would like to CD. =)
rgabriel1503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 PM   #1753
Jinxiepie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've been CDing for only 3 months, but I've tried it all AND I sew my own dipes. I also did 8 months of research while pg so if I haven't tried it, I bet I can get you a link to it. Everyone else around me phones me for CDing issues, so I don't mind being a BS! I am Canadian and CD'd my preemie nb. Anyone wanting to be adopted by me who is interested in cding a newborn and sewing home dipes can PM me, I'm willing to help if I can.

ETA: I am relatively new to DS, learning the ropes of the forum too, also a member at The Pin, but am well versed in buying and selling online and I think pretty experienced in CDing based on all I've tried. PM me if you want me to be your BS.

Last edited by Jinxiepie; 01-23-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Jinxiepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #1754
sapphire_kittum
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey there! I am a newbie to diaperswappers and I would love to have a big sister to ask questions. I've been cloth diapering my LO since September. I am a fan of Goodmama's and am expanding my stash thanks to this site.
sapphire_kittum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:21 PM   #1755
Saw9083
Registered Users

If there is anyone out there that would like to adopt me I would be thrilled. It took me 4 children to finally try the cloth diaper routine. I experimented but always quit because i did not know enough. Well now I somewhat got it down and I love it. I am doing my clothes laundry so that way the washer is always open for my cloth diapers..
I went and bought some prefolds and after washing them 6 x they are falling apart. I need some guidance and some help.
my dream yes my dream is to make my own diapers, and my own prefolds..not really to sell them just to have them for my family. something I can be proud of and something that I can come back to and think I never ever thought I could do this but yes I did it and here it is to prove it..
So if you want to help me and guide me and maybe fullfill my dream then pm me please..
Thanks
Sarah
Saw9083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:27 PM   #1756
JAMmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am a BIG SISTER AVAILABLE

I am a SAHM/WAHM of 3 girls 4 months, 22month and 3.5 years old. I own my own store and love to cloth diaper. I love to sew and craft! I am a neat freak! I try to be thrifty and eco friendly as possible!

I would love to show a newbie the ropes!
Let me know if I can help!

Check us out on Facebook
JAMmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #1757
rollacameron
Registered Users

My Mood:

Newbie here! Looking for a big sis / mentor.

I oh so want to CD... I have two older kids 13 yo dd & 10 yo ds neither were CD mainly due to the fact that I just didn't know any better. My edd is Set 26th. I am already just wanting to buy everything that I see

Looking forward to getting a BS!
rollacameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #1758
babyliam
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi, I am a newbie in need for a big sister. I happend to stumble in this post. My baby will be born in 2 months and I want to prepare with what I need to cloth diaper him. I am really excited about this, I have spent countless hours seeing the different types of cloth diapers available online and the more I see, the more I a m confused as to where to start. You guys seem to have a languague of your owm with all these abbreviations that I am slowly figuring out but some I still have no idea what they mean.. lol.. I need help basically, a little guidance would be great! So, please adopt me.
babyliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #1759
Zabibaby
Registered Users
Formerly: rose_hesh
seller

My Mood:

Big sister available here.
Visit Zabi Babyfor all your diapering needs. Nikky Covers, Weehuggers, GroVia, Little Comfort, Bum Genius and more. Our own sized Indian prefolds. Lay Away and Free shipping on most items. Licensed to embroider Ooga Booga. Coupon code DSM5 - 10% off Try our new bamboo flats!
Zabi Baby on Facebook
Zabibaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:57 AM   #1760
Lamb88
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

NEWBIE NEEDING ADOPTED

I'm 24 years old. First child 9-2-08 boy, this month started to 95% of the time to cd. Currently Breastfeeding and sahm. Trying a assortment of diapers. Have a small stash growing. Interested in ec'ing possible and baby sign language. I'm also a fairly green/earth friendly person. Having a hard time figure out what is what on this website slowly figuring it out though.

This is a little bit about me ! have a good night!
Lamb88 is offline   Reply With Quote