Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-14-2008, 08:43 AM   #1
yagow2001
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any tips for finding a bunch of the great Electrasol coupons?

Our darn Smart Source didn't have one in it! Couponsbydede is supposed to email me when they post the coupon flyers, but those might be more expensive than buying just the coupon I want somewhere else. I just signed up at Hot Coupon World so I need to make a few posts before I can participate in auctions/PMs. Also checked couponclippers, but they aren't posted yet, anyone know when they put the new ones on there? What do you guys think is the best deal for getting a bunch of one coupon?

If any of you have any of the $2.25 Electrasol ones you are willing to part with, I would be willing to trade (will be updating my FFS list later today) or even pay you postage to send them to me! I run my dishwasher at least once a day, sometimes 2 or 3 times, so I go thru a ton of Electrasol tabs!

TIA!

Advertisement

I've been paid to complete online surveys at http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/6696974
yagow2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
TNEarthMama
Registered Users
Formerly: taranbabyjayden
seller

My Mood:
Re: Any tips for finding a bunch of the great Electrasol coupons?

Ebay has them.. but they look like to much for me to buy...

I'm waiting till CC has them again, or couponmaster, they are great Q's especially cause they will be marking them down soon due to name change
TNEarthMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #3
Heather81
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ya know what pisses me off? The fact that it's illegal to sell coupons (you can only charge for your time clipping, organizing and shipping costs). yet if you look, the prices on ebay for these coupons are VERY high. $10 for coupons??? WTF? Yet lots of 20 on OTHER coupons dont cost that much.

Is it somehow HARDER to clip electrasol coupons?
Old 07-14-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
_Kristine
Registered Users

I don't know if Electrasol will be marked down due to the name change. The boxes I currently have have BOTH names on it. It seems to me they're phasing in the new name as they phase out the old name. Maybe some stores might put them on clearance if they have a few boxes left over, but with $2.25 coupons out there, shelves in my area are getting cleaned out!
_Kristine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #5
mombolt
Registered Users

This probably won't help you any, so just ignore my posts if so, but I just found a recipe for dishwasher detergent. It's 1 c. borax and 1 c. baking soda(or just equal of whatever amount you have). Add 1 Tbsp. to every wash and you can put vinegar in your rinse container if you have one of those. Hope that helps.
mombolt is offline   Reply With Quote