Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 AM   #171
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

Okay, our first twisties I love love love love them!!! I think these are going to be another favorite. It's going to be another "stare at my daughter constantly, adoring her cuteness" days.

Advertisement

RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 12:22 PM   #172
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahG77 View Post
Okay, our first twisties I love love love love them!!! I think these are going to be another favorite. It's going to be another "stare at my daughter constantly, adoring her cuteness" days.

Very cute Rebekah! Love it!!!

Here's Avery's for the Day!! It's just like a regular ponytail but twisted!!! I wonder if there's a way to do a french twist??? That would be interesting!! I Also LOVE the Twisties!

HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #173
bcollins
Registered Users

My Mood:

i cant do much with my dds hair bc she is only 5 months but i thought id post her first pony tail lol its cute
bcollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #174
HeatherM0529
Registered Users
seller
seller

Aww she's so cute!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!
HeatherM0529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #175
Karrie Di
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

HOW are you guys getting your dds to sit for this?? I've tried and tried but my dd squirms and sits and pulls away. It is horrific!

Here is what we did yesterday--old school three pony deal from the 90s.

Last edited by Karrie Di; 10-29-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Karrie Di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 04:13 PM   #176
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Sweet do's girlies!!!

bcollins... welcome!!! I love the first piggie

Heather, that twistie is perfect!

Karrie, some days are better than others, but for us the trick is finding something
with lots of pieces for her to play with.
I sit her in her highchair, get her interested in the toys, and get to work.
She constantly moves her head back and forth,
so I have to just try to move with her. After about 10-15 mins, she's done sitting.

I have to change up the toy too; never the same thing twice in a row; heaven forbid!!!

My arsenal:
mr. potato head
scrabble tiles
bucket of playfood
dry beans
foam letters
little people toys
legos
other miscellaneous building blocks
stacking/nesting blocks
measuring cups and spoons (this goes well with some of the above mentioned items) lol
her hair elastics (this is a last resort because she loves to toss them on the floor )
Old 10-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #177
Karrie Di
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay, Rebekah, that is brilliant!

I'll try that tomorrow for sure! Thank you. =-)

(I love the "last resort" comment---I always have something like that in mind that sometimes is worth the effort haha.)
Old 10-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #178
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Heather, I was just admiring your dd's hair again. I swear it looks like pure silk. Beautiful!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #179
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Oh! oh! And my bows from EllieJayneDesigns arrived today!!! I'm going to have to find a cute new thing to do with Em's hair tomorrow to show off those bows!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:09 AM   #180
Sakari
Registered Users

oh yay soooo cute i love the twisties, too... now if i could only decide how to do dd's hair today... oh and i'm so excited - dsd is coming tonight so i get to play with her hair, too, this weekend

I sell Baltic Amber jewelry!
Sakari is offline   Reply With Quote