Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-05-2012, 09:24 PM   #4351
3BoysMamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: does anyone have a sucessful Ebay store?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilaniasSuperMomma View Post
Just sold another $15 so $111 for the day, crazy.... If you have any school stuff like backpacks, lunch bag/boxes, uniforms not listed, list them now. I think people are buying their last school stuff now. I gotta list like 20 last minute items myself tomorrow.

I have 2 more polos I found! And I'm super super excited!!! In addition to the consignment sale Saturday, there's also a church yard sale about 18 miles away that I am sooooo going to! They will give you a 13 gallon bag and you can fill it for $3!!! I will be there will all 4 ds's in tow @8 on Friday!

Advertisement

Visit my Ebay store: Penny Pinching Picks!
3BoysMamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #4352
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoysMamma View Post
I have 2 more polos I found! And I'm super super excited!!! In addition to the consignment sale Saturday, there's also a church yard sale about 18 miles away that I am sooooo going to! They will give you a 13 gallon bag and you can fill it for $3!!! I will be there will all 4 ds's in tow @8 on Friday!
A 13 gallon bag?! Omg, that is crazy! Your gonna get like 100 things for $3 lol! I hope they have great finds, that would be awesome. How come they don't have stuff like that here?
MilaniasSuperMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 PM   #4353
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BoysMamma View Post
Completely jealous about the 13 gallon bag sale!!
Old 09-05-2012, 09:59 PM   #4354
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamabeans View Post
Ah you guys I am SOL.
I just talked to ebay and they told me to file a USPS claim for full damage (so I can get all her $$ back) and from there it was up to them to approve or deny the claim. They told me if it was approved (could take up to 2 mos) they (USPS) take claim for the item and do what they wish with it. So at some point I would have to give up the owl to USPS to demolish. I will ultimately be at a loss at the end if it is approved.
That or I claim "partially damaged" and get a certain amount and then deal with my seller probably hitting me up for the rest.

2 mos will not fly from my buyers POV: she will be out her 45 days and at some point I'm sure open a dispute wanting her $ back.

I'm mad! They didn't even want to see pictures and told me "I needed to work this out with the seller"
Do I just come out and question if she damaged it? Where will I really get with this?

THIS is why I quit ebay before. There is no protection for sellers against buyers.
I am sorry, I'd be really upset if I was you too. I'd hope that the lady didn't damage the owl and that somehow it just got jostled wrong but it could have been intentional, especially with her response which was totally suspicious IMO.

I think Ebay should atleast have a strike system against buyers but that will never happen... Ebay wants money, any money even if that means that some of their sellers get screwed. Can't blame them from a business perspective but it's pretty crappy.

And by the way I am in Mesa, I meant to respond a few days ago and got sucked into the ebay vortex.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #4355
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Found this on CL for $10!! I am supposed to pick it up next week. I hope the lady doesn't flake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-blue...item19d4c730e7
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #4356
Hands&Fire Pottery
Registered Users
Formerly: hello2000
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy View Post
I'm NOT lol. That's the problem! LOL! Ok, half way done with my paper now. I'm talking out of my butt. Like seriously, worst paper ever. It's on leadership and systematic change. Dude, at this point, I don't care if all schools fail LOL. Ok don't tell anyone I said that. I'm supposed to be a visionary leader. HAHAHA. All I care about right now is getting some SLEEP. Not gonna happen. Thank God tomorrow's the last day of work til the weekend. I pink sparkly heart love my 4 day school week (and only 3 days this week b/c there was no school Mon). We seriously chose the best timing to move. Except, not so best timing for school. Not that it matters. I have a paper like this due every Weds. And I NEVER get a break. NEVER. Not until I am finished NEXT December. What did I get myself into???? Somebody tell me grad school is worth it, b/c at the end I'll be making the big $$$ and get to be the boss yo. BAHAHAHA.
Hmmm... get to be the boss... have to be the boss. Depends on the day
Hands&Fire Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #4357
evasimone
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
So do you think a message to a buyer saying the following is okay?

"Hi! I see that your package has been delivered, and I wanted to make sure there are no problems before you leave me feedback. Thank you for your business!

-Virginia"

I'm hoping it'll make them leave me feedback..it's been more than a week since it was delivered...Otherwise, how else should I say it? I NEED this feedback! I've sold 22 items and the majority of them have arrived and I have only 5 feedback from buyers! I haven't even been leaving it first!
I have gotten 1 feedback after selling 9 items. It's definitely frustrating but to be honest when I was strictly buying I left feedback probably 10% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrammellyFamily View Post
What a day!!! First ds (3) comes and gets in bed with me in the night, has a fever , then pees all over our bed! Up half the night wiping him down with a wet rag. Then first thing this am our septic system backs up into our shower and tub! I'm due, planning to have a homebirth and my stepdad came and said it may be a week without water!!! I was pretty much hysterical. Turns out they fixed it today. My midwife said do not worry. Bleach out the tub, calm down lol.... I really need to have this baby. My bff just had her new little guy about 20 minutes ago. He is 6 pounds. <3 so I'm officially last lol. Anyway thanks for reading! Another slow day. One sale, the felicity American girl dress for 13.49. I think the eBay God's are trying to tell me to focus on my baby this week haha.
Wow, glad your septic system was fixed!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #4358
MilaniasSuperMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hmmm just sold another swimsuit.... I wonder if my prices are low for them, lol!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:54 PM   #4359
tweety612
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy
you can leave feedback on ebay while mobile. It's pretty easy to do actually..
How? I haven't figured out how to do it on the app. I would have to open a browser, but not everyone has internet on their phone.

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum
Old 09-06-2012, 12:42 AM   #4360
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

So remember that chargeback from forever ago? Well PP still hasn't resolved it. It's BS IMO b/c I shipped to a confirmed address. Well anyway I just got notice of ANOTHER chargeback. An item bought June 29th, shipped out same day, they received the 30th (they are in phoenix, so super close). Also a confirmed address. Both low value items. How can they get away with keeping the item and my money???