Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Sweet Iris Polartec fleece?

Opinions? Reviews?

I think I want to try a couple pairs of longies.

Advertisement

MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
zorabete
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sweet Iris Polartec fleece?

I have two longies and a pair of shorties. I like them a lot, they are very easy to care for. I find the rise is a little on the short side for my daughter, so that's something to be aware of if you are trying to accommodate a small someone with a long rise. Also, the persimmon color that I have is a weirdly intense color. Almost like a neon persimmon/deep red orange color, if that makes sense. I also have teal and silver, which are a bit more subtly colored.

My daughter can outpee Sandy's with various doublers and just about anything else I have put on her, so she mostly wears the longies over FB pockets; I'm not sure how they'd hold up as a cover for a heavy wetter, but with a SI flat (L or XL), I bet they would be pretty awesome.
zorabete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 07:15 PM   #3
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorabete View Post
I have two longies and a pair of shorties. I like them a lot, they are very easy to care for. I find the rise is a little on the short side for my daughter, so that's something to be aware of if you are trying to accommodate a small someone with a long rise. Also, the persimmon color that I have is a weirdly intense color. Almost like a neon persimmon/deep red orange color, if that makes sense. I also have teal and silver, which are a bit more subtly colored.

My daughter can outpee Sandy's with various doublers and just about anything else I have put on her, so she mostly wears the longies over FB pockets; I'm not sure how they'd hold up as a cover for a heavy wetter, but with a SI flat (L or XL), I bet they would be pretty awesome.

Thank you! I'm glad you told me about persimmon... I actually had it in my cart! Oops!

DD isn't a heavy wetter. She's not far from potty training so she floods diapers sometimes but not every diaper.

I just tried to measure her, but I don't know whether to measure over her diaper or on a bare baby. I emailed and asked about exchanging them if they don't fit correctly.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChirpy View Post
Thank you! I'm glad you told me about persimmon... I actually had it in my cart! Oops!

DD isn't a heavy wetter. She's not far from potty training so she floods diapers sometimes but not every diaper.

I just tried to measure her, but I don't know whether to measure over her diaper or on a bare baby. I emailed and asked about exchanging them if they don't fit correctly.
You measure her with whatever diaper you are going to use it with. With any sort of cover / longie you need the measurements of what you are trying to cover. It is the diaper where bare baby measurements would be needed. I love the Katrina soaker pattern, it is free and comes in so many sizes. I have used it for wool and fleece and it works great for both.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:08 PM   #5
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by booty hunter View Post
You measure her with whatever diaper you are going to use it with. With any sort of cover / longie you need the measurements of what you are trying to cover. It is the diaper where bare baby measurements would be needed. I love the Katrina soaker pattern, it is free and comes in so many sizes. I have used it for wool and fleece and it works great for both.

Thanks! After I thought about it, that did make the most sense. Ha

I know lots of people recommend the Katrina pattern.