Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
March Madness monthly chat :)

Yay! March is here! 11 days until my due date. I am feeling okay other than having sore pelvic bone from her moving down nice and low. Of course, that is a good thing though and I am welcoming her preparing herself!

Advertisement

Old 03-01-2015, 05:39 PM   #2
trudibeth77
Registered Users
seller

Re: March Madness monthly chat :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamaleah View Post
Yay! March is here! 11 days until my due date. I am feeling okay other than having sore pelvic bone from her moving down nice and low. Of course, that is a good thing though and I am welcoming her preparing herself!
If she's moving down, then maybe you won't have to wait 11 days!

I am 13 days from my actual due date, but only 8 from my scheduled c-section. And doctor is "inclined" to deliver this week, presumably based on my blood pressure / NST results at the hospital tomorrow and Thursday. So we shall see. I'm still rooting for the 9th. My situation is kind of boring- so I'm anxious to read some reports of people who actually go into labor and deliver. (and live vicariously through you ladies!) I suspect we should have more deliveries any day now! We haven't heard back from Zoey, since her baby pic, right?

Last edited by trudibeth77; 03-01-2015 at 05:48 PM.
trudibeth77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:38 PM   #3
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am hoping I won't have to wait too much longer. Both of my other kids were super low for a couple weeks. I have had some contractions today but they aren't the real deal yet...though some are bringing some good cervical type pain. DH and dtd....maybe the last time if she gets lower! I don't blame you for wanting to wait longer. Need to be at least 39 weeks! We have had a couple births on the fb group! One yesterday and one today. Squishy new babies are so cute!!!
Old 03-01-2015, 07:46 PM   #4
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Totally jealous! I'm due Saturday and am so ready. Baby has moved lower last week and then another notch last night. A lot of ctx that just die out.

Although I smashed two of my toes a few hours ago and am in so much pain. They are swollen and throbbing. So now I kinda need them to get better. Ugh!!

Praying for all our upcoming births. Praying for safe deliveries and healthy babies!!!!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:07 PM   #5
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Ouch, Misty! I was hoping I would see you comment on here! Been thinking about you!

I wish I could say that I would or could have the baby this week but I am sure I won't. I have my next appt on Friday and maybe my cervix will be favorable and I will go into labor soon after. lol!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awww Thx Leah. I'm always lurking. I'm almost too lazy to do anything these days. I'm so lethargic. The end is so hard no matter what.

Hoping your cervix is. My mw hasn't checked me. I may ask her Thursday if I haven't given birth by then. It's a full moon then too. Don't people say it helps?.....

Hoping something helps me! LOL
Old 03-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #7
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

4 days till my due date. I told everyone at church today that I'd most likely be back and still pregnant next Sunday!! I know it's probably ineffective, but I think I'm going to try pumping a little bit to see if that can get some of my lame contractions to organize themselves.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #8
madelmom
Registered Users

I can't believe it's baby month already!!! So excited for her to get here! She's due on Pi day (3.14.15) ;p
madelmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:36 AM   #9
ducttape
Registered Users

My Mood:

Hey, everyone! Happy due date month!! Sorry I've been lurking for so long. I keep checking in and reading everything, but by the time I get to the end and want to comment, I tell myself I'll do it in the morning, and then I just never do.

Things are going well over here. My due date is Friday, and I go back and forth on thinking she'll be here before then or that I'll go well past then. People think I'm crazy, but I'd really like a St. Patrick's baby. I feel really good again, physically, but I'm getting scared of what reality is going to be like with a newborn in the house. Our 5 year old is so, so sweet and helpful most of the time...except when she's an absolute nightmare. Her recent behavior has been very uncharacteristic of her, and I know it's all related to the upcoming baby, but it's been really rough, and I'm nervous that it might get worse after birth. She also told me she's scared we won't love her anymore when her sister is born...breaking my heart

Laborwise, I've been having a ton of contractions, but nothing that seems to last (they're usually around a minute long, 5-10 min apart, for an hour or more at a time, then nothing. Arg!) I'm losing a lot of my plug too, but not bloody or anything. I swear my body is just indecisive and trying to make me crazy.

I was induced with my daughter, so all of this is new to me. Is excessive hunger a sign of labor, or is that more wishful thinking on my part? Because for the past day, all I've wanted to do is eat, eat, eat! I can't get enough, and it's really amusing (and confusing!) after all these months of getting full with tiny meals. I don't feel like she's dropped, so I don't get it!
Mama to Greta, born in January 2010, and expecting Baby Girl #2 in March
ducttape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:45 AM   #10
bananasfoster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Still here! Still preggo! 8 days left to due date. I had a busy weekend helping my MIL get ready for my baby shower yesterday, and actually had another round of decent contractions last night that tapered off to nothing. She told me that she was really hoping I would go into labor Sat night while I was sleeping over, probably because she thought she'd get to take me to the hospital and support me. She has made it clear that she wants to be at the birth, but I'm pretty set and comfortable with just DH. Not that she would be bad, I think... I'm just not comfortable with my birth being a spectator sport, I guess. She will have the rest of his life to get to know him, I want that moment. Plus the awkwardness that she likes to get right down there and watch the action, and I'm not 100% comfortable having my MIL stare down my nether regions.
I feel like baby moves low for a little bit, then scoots back up again. I actually had a lot of sacral pain before and during the contractions last night, hopefully not a sign I'm headed for back labor.
I think normally upset stomach, loss of appetite, and diarrhea are the signs of labor Michelle, but who knows? Walking is supposed to stimulate contractions but with DD, it always shut them down. The more relaxed and laying around I was, the more BH I got, and I woke up from a nap in labor.
DH and I are both coming down with a head cold that started up yesterday afternoon. So now I'm hoping to hang in there for the next few days till we can kick it. Figures that I've been healthy all pregnancy and in the last 3 weeks I have had one cold bug after another.

Chiropractor by day, Wife ,and Mommy to to DD (10/10) and DS 03/15
bananasfoster is offline   Reply With Quote