Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-06-2015, 09:10 AM   #191
bananasfoster
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: March Madness monthly chat :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherubina View Post
As for sleep, this baby does NOT nap during the day. If I didn't force her to nap (read: she gets into a crying spell even though all her needs have been met and a few minutes later tires herself out to where she'll nap for a short time), If I put her in a carrier or wrap, she has to be in motion, so sitting isn't an option, either, which my job requires.
She may just be a baby that fusses before going to sleep. Both of mine tend to fuss for a few (usually less than 5) minutes before they conk out, whether I'm holding them or they're laying down.

Maybe you could sit on an exercise ball instead of a chair? DD liked to be bounced on the exercise ball when she was a baby. Or if you work from a laptop, maybe set up a standing station to work at if she won't let you sit. She sounds a lot like my first, honestly. We did a lot of walking with her.

Misty - beautiful family photo! You're reminding me that I need to get off my butt and get a picture of the family done.

Trudi- sounds like he is a good eater, I'm sure he'll catch up! What a trooper too! I just got brave enough last week to take my 2 to Costco, and felt like we all survived by the skin of our teeth! lol

Leah - You have all of my sympathy, moving with a new baby is not fun. I hope the transition goes smoothly for your family, and you get that house sold and settled quickly.

AFM - Isaac is definitely one of the chunks on the FB group. We're up to 14.5 lbs on the scale at home at 7 wks. I have no idea how long he is, but he is into 6 mo clothes for length. He doesn't like to be worn the way my dd did, he tolerates my boba ssc but hated the moby wrap. He mostly uses the carrier as an excuse to nurse non-stop. Which is awkward when strangers at costco are trying to peek at the baby under the snap-up head cover thingy. It probably goes without saying that he is a big eater. He nurses every 2-3 hours in the morning and afternoon, but when 5 pm hits he pretty much spends the rest of the evening till 8 or 9 nursing every 30 min or less. He typically gets up at 2 am and 5 am at night, so at least I'm getting sleep.

Advertisement

Chiropractor by day, Wife ,and Mommy to to DD (10/10) and DS 03/15
bananasfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:36 PM   #192
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hard to believe I almost have a 3 month old already. I have never really been one to say it's going to fast, but this is going too fast. Here's a couple of pics of little E. This was on our way to church. The headband is still slightly too big.

How's everyone doing??

Last edited by Belle; 05-27-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:19 PM   #193
Mamaleah
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

She's so adorable!!! I love that little outfit!

Time is going by so fast! Annie is almost 3mo and is getting way too big! lol
Old 05-27-2015, 02:52 PM   #194
krissyc
Registered Users
seller

Oh, she is way too precious!!!
Old 06-03-2015, 02:39 PM   #195
chach4
Registered Users
seller

So we will get kicked out of here soon as the march 2016 mamas start to get positive tests can't believe it's been a yr already since I got one. Time flies
chach4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:34 AM   #196
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by chach4 View Post
So we will get kicked out of here soon as the march 2016 mamas start to get positive tests can't believe it's been a yr already since I got one. Time flies
I know!! This is just crazy. I do love this age though. They are still small and squishy and mostly immobile, but really starting to interact and be fun.