Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2010, 11:05 AM   #401
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: All b-s-t were completed, My blessing, My Miracle, My fighter..little David is he

Debra, have you tried lactation cookies yet? I think the recipe is housepoet's lactation cookies but you can find it by searching lactation cookies. They are really good and good for you and they have chocolate chips They are easy to eat while doing something else at the same time as I'm sure you do 90% of the time like I do. And they really do help your milk to come in

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #402
Living4Him
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: All b-s-t were completed, My blessing, My Miracle, My fighter..little David is he

He's just perfect
Old 04-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #403
momma4of6
Registered Users
seller
seller

heres my blog
http://myblessingmymiraclemyfighterdavid.blogspot.com/

anyone know how i can get the photobucket pics to show up?

Last edited by momma4of6; 04-03-2010 at 12:14 PM.
momma4of6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #404
momma4of6
Registered Users
seller
seller

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/debbbbra/

pics, still organizing, but they are up
Old 04-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #405
*~Mindy~*
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

He's adorable! I don't know how to see the pics how they're posted on the blog but he is just so cute and looks so great. I just can barely believe how well he is doing!
That is so wonderful.

Have you tried to learn to hand express? Do you leak milk at all? If you leak when you're pumpin, especially, they have these milk collector things that would help you instead of wasting what comes out in a pad or your shirt or whatever. all of this is if you're not pumping both at once of course. Pumping right there with David, holding/smelling something that he has been laying with and looking at pics of him should help it too. Especially if you have video and more especially if you have video of him crying. A lot of times that will trigger let down.
*~Mindy~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #406
momma4of6
Registered Users
seller
seller

ohhhh i will have to look up those cookies

I do have a duel pump, since David is nicu it was covered by insurance...

I talked to the lactating consultant today, and she had aa lot of the same advice...she also said with the infection i was fighting, my body was working really hard to heal me, that milk dropped and that i should see an increase...

I have pumped earlier this week up to 1/2 an oz at a time, the last 24 hours it has been literally a drop per, but just now i got about a teaspon

I will be uploading more pics and posting on the blog tonight

Oh, we recieve an unexpected, refund in the mail today (it will give us an extra 4 trips to david) God never ceases to amaze me with His perfect timing
Old 04-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #407
Lovely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

What an amazing little boy, such a fighter! Big to you mama.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #408
Mama Marsh's Creations
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Congrats mama! He is a little doll!

INTRODUCING THE NEW LINE! Regular candles, soy candles, and beeswax candles!
Mama Marsh's Creations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #409
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

The houespoet's lactation cookie recpie is here. If you don't have some of the ingredients, lmk. I got extra when I used them last January and I have some leftover I could send you. I'm following your blog now btw. Thanks for the link. Its a little hard to read, though. It looks like the margin is cutting into the blog text. IDK how you make it do that or how to fix it and maybe there's just something wrong with my puter, but it shows up like that to me. . .
Old 04-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #410
Yeladim=simcha
Registered Users
seller

Prayers for your little David and hugs to you, mama.