Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-03-2016, 04:41 PM   #11
partygrrl
Registered Users

Re: All Done, all those mixed feelings

I like the idea of having more babies, but the reality of having been blessed with a beautiful, healthy daughter who I can devote all of my time and attention to is the best! For us, with our age and hereditary health issues, we decided to go for quality, not quantity. Each and every child is a miracle, and we got so lucky the first time we decided not to push our luck. Having babies is fun, but so is raising them!

Advertisement

partygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 12:29 AM   #12
Jasmine_tea
Registered Users
seller

Same here! We have two, nursing the four month old and husband also had himself fixed when she was six weeks old. My last baby and the feeling is mixed.
Jasmine_tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:04 PM   #13
Gelalila
Registered Users
seller

It took a lot of back and forth with us as well. We only have one, and i almost think the choice of having a second was more difficult than whether we should even have one. Heh.

But after i good bit of honesty with myself and really listening to what i was thinking, i know we've made the right choice for us. About a week after we "finalized" our decision, I've never felt more at peace.
Gelalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:41 PM   #14
lilymax
Registered Users
seller

I know this is an old thread, but we're right on the verge of making this permanent. And I so relate.

What are some thoughts and things that have helped reconcile choosing to be done permanently, saying goodbye to that season and welcoming/looking forward to the next?