Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #501
danimdel's Avatar
danimdel
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 2,578
My Mood:
Danigrace- I'm doing the size 4. It really isn't hard...this is my first "lace" project and I just couldn't be distracted knitting the knit rows or else I would get lost. I didn't have to frog at all though so that is good for me

I would really like to donate something for the auction, but have never done anything like this so not sure if I can. I am slow but can turn out a Hudson hat or something beautiful shrug fairly quickly. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use either of those patterns to donate. Anyone know?

Advertisement

__________________
Danielle, happy wife and Mommy to B, A and newbie J!
danimdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #502
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 54,033
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimdel
Danigrace- I'm doing the size 4. It really isn't hard...this is my first "lace" project and I just couldn't be distracted knitting the knit rows or else I would get lost. I didn't have to frog at all though so that is good for me

I would really like to donate something for the auction, but have never done anything like this so not sure if I can. I am slow but can turn out a Hudson hat or something beautiful shrug fairly quickly. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to use either of those patterns to donate. Anyone know?
You are more than able to use any of those as this is a charity auction and not some for profit.

Let me know what you decide.

You could even do a mymn

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
Swag with me! Bing it!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #503
Laurshar's Avatar
Laurshar
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 2,354
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom

You are more than able to use any of those as this is a charity auction and not some for profit.

Let me know what you decide.

You could even do a mymn

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
Can you link me to a page for info for the charity auction? I would like to donate but I always like to read about the cause I'm donating for lol!
__________________
Lauren, mama to C & D, owner of Triquetra. Currently TTC baby #3! My ISO/IHA
Laurshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #504
AthenaHandKnits's Avatar
AthenaHandKnits
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,813
Re: KAL ~ April 22-28 ~ Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaHandKnits View Post
Totally OT: Anyone ever had PP ask for copies of photo id, utility bill, and proof of SSN before? It's in my resolution center, so it's not just an email solicitation.
In case this comes up for anyone else: I did call and he explained that there is some new fed regulation on internet security that requires them to verify users' identity through a 3rd party vendor. All I did was give him my DOB and it was all set. Online it was asking for scanned copies of all that stuff, so if you run into it, definitely call!
__________________
Erica, aka AthenaHandKnits , mama to 3 (12yr, 10yr, 3yr)
AthenaHandKnits on Etsy!
AthenaHandKnits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #505
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 54,033
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurshar

Can you link me to a page for info for the charity auction? I would like to donate but I always like to read about the cause I'm donating for lol!
Here ya go
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1384119

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
Swag with me! Bing it!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #506
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 54,033
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaHandKnits

In case this comes up for anyone else: I did call and he explained that there is some new fed regulation on internet security that requires them to verify users' identity through a 3rd party vendor. All I did was give him my DOB and it was all set. Online it was asking for scanned copies of all that stuff, so if you run into it, definitely call!
That's good to know

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
Swag with me! Bing it!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #507
Laurshar's Avatar
Laurshar
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tacoma, WA
Posts: 2,354
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom

Here ya go
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1384119

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
:'( I would love to donate. Should I pm you for details?
__________________
Lauren, mama to C & D, owner of Triquetra. Currently TTC baby #3! My ISO/IHA
Laurshar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #508
stevensmom's Avatar
stevensmom
Administrator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: a little place called Home
Posts: 54,033
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurshar

:'( I would love to donate. Should I pm you for details?
Pm'ed ya

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**
__________________
Erica , wife to Ben, momma to Steven11.06 Emily9.10 Matthew 8.13
Forever in my heart, always on my mind (3.09, 5.09, 12.11)
Swag with me! Bing it!
BabyBoyBlueBoutique
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #509
danigrace05's Avatar
danigrace05
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vance, Alabama
Posts: 6,662
My Mood:
Y'all, I'm trying, once again, to not get my hopes up, but I just talked to my grandfather and he said he's going to give me my graduation money NEXT week. Which means I can hopefully have my surgery NEXT month! If they can get me in that soon. :fx:

~Danielle~
__________________
~Danielle~ Wife to Christian Mom to Luke 7 Years Old and Malorie Elise 5 Years Old and Twin Girls Harper & Everleigh born August '13 after a tubal reversal and ectopic pregnacy/tube removal
danigrace05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #510
qtytot's Avatar
qtytot
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,970
My Mood:
Re: KAL ~ April 22-28 ~ Sunshine

drive by coz we are on our way out for the Spring festival
__________________
Knit Gallery
qtytot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.