Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #21
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone have an appointment coming up?

My next appointment is Feb. 6

Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #22
bulkybummom
Registered Users
seller

Just had a sneak peek yesterday! One wiggly little bean! Loved hearing the heartbeat! Enjoy yours on Friday!!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulkybummom View Post
Just had a sneak peek yesterday! One wiggly little bean! Loved hearing the heartbeat! Enjoy yours on Friday!!
Yay! That's great news! Congrats on seeing your little bean .

Counting down, only 2 more days...
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #24
momto2princesses
Registered Users

I am interviewing a potential homebirth midwife on Friday. Pretty sure I'm going to go with her from what I've heard and read and our phone conversation, but looking forward to meeting her in person. It's not really an appointment per se, but still exciting ! :-)
Kirra, mom to my three crazy girls, Maebelle (12/22/07) and Adelaide (2/26/10-my HBAC baby!) and Etta (8/7/13) and expecting little squish #4 (sometime in 4/16)
momto2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 AM   #25
janssensjungle
Registered Users

My Mood:

I had my apt last Friday and had an ultrasound. everything looked good arms and legs were moving around so cute. they moved my due date back 6 days but I can live with that. also having some chromosome testing done and have another 5 to 10 days til we get the results and I cant wait hopefully everything is normal! its so wonderful to see the baby and to find out the heartbeat my babies was 173!! wow! good luck with all of your ladies appointments
janssensjungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #26
clothdipemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay for appointments ladies!

afm, today is the day I leave in about 40 minutes to pick up hubby and head to my appointment. It's been a long 4 weeks since my last appointment. We did have an ultrasound then, but we scheduled for another today. I have been so so nervous. Last ultrasound they saw 2 sacs, but only 1 baby. My doctor said the other sac will be absorbed so that is why we are doing an ultrasound to check on the progress of that. Can not wait until the u/s so I can stop being so nervous.
Wife 09/06, and Mom to GirlBabyr02/08 BoyBabyr 10/09 and GirlBabyr 09/11 and #4 :Girlbabyr 08/13
clothdipemama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #27
dklamanchas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I still have two weeks to go till my 1st appt and its not even with my OBGYN! It's with my primary care doctor! My primary care doctor won't refer you till after they see you but they don't want to see you till 11 weeks. Lucky for me they were booked up that week so I get to go in at 10 weeks.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:55 AM   #28
MonkeyBean415
Registered Users
Formerly: Coastiefam415
seller
seller

Just wanted to update that our appointment yesterday went great. We got to hear the heartbeat! DD loved that! :love They want to do a dating ultrasound since I wasn't having regular periods due to bfing but I don't think I want to do it since I know we conceived within a 4 day period. I don't want anymore interventions than necessary.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:04 PM   #29
iloveec
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My next apt is Jan 30th- I'll be 12 weeks. I've already had 2 u/s- 1 to date and we saw it was twins and the 2nd for bleeding which turned out fine... wondering when they will do another one...
iloveec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #30
iloveec
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by clothdipemama View Post
Yay for appointments ladies!

afm, today is the day I leave in about 40 minutes to pick up hubby and head to my appointment. It's been a long 4 weeks since my last appointment. We did have an ultrasound then, but we scheduled for another today. I have been so so nervous. Last ultrasound they saw 2 sacs, but only 1 baby. My doctor said the other sac will be absorbed so that is why we are doing an ultrasound to check on the progress of that. Can not wait until the u/s so I can stop being so nervous.
Hope your appt and u/s goes well!
iloveec is offline   Reply With Quote