Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2009, 01:22 PM   #41
kbrooks24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Addicted To The Stick- Wednesday April 29

Jenna, you are in Abilene TX?? I GREW UP THERE! I went to Cooper High school and Madison Middle school there! Small world!
I see you are trying to have a boy! I will give you boy vibes if you can give me some girl vibes! LOL

Advertisement

kbrooks24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #42
zomojen
Registered Users

My Mood:

Kristen: haha, I'm all for switching vibes! LOL We NEED blue!! Its overrun by girly here! Yeah Dh is stationed at Dyess here. We've been here since June 10th, 2005. But we're moving to Las Vegas (Nellis, but Dh will be stationed at Creech) June 12, 2009. Needless to say, we will have been here for 4 years and 2 days. Pretty funny huh? We had bought (and just sold) a house on N. Willis. I loved that house. We did so much to it!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #43
babylove921
Registered Users
Formerly: mrsdrums1

My Mood:

Well today is the day AF should be coming. And I'm not sure about it. The feelings I had are gone..no more tender nippys, still kinda bloated, could be because I just eat mcdonalds, tired, cervix is low and hard.. cant tell though if its open or closed.. kinda wet
Old 04-29-2009, 01:39 PM   #44
ashgirl4161
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm on Cd 24. I'm pretty sure I o'd over the weekend. So I'm doing the 2 ww...........its torture!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #45
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~Melissa~* View Post
Charlotte- Do you know what day you are testing on? I'll be on CD 33/ 12 DPO on May 9th. If like last cycle, AF would be due the next day. I'm think I'm gonna test that day, but only if I really feel pregnant. Not that I know what that feels like , but you know what I mean!
I dont have a test day in mind yet.Lol--just will wait and see how I feel,if AF is missed,etc...I wished I could commit to be a test buddy w/ you.

I've very rarely tested before AF was due--but when I did I've only seen bfn's and wasn't pg.
With my little bean that was concieved in Oct...I was 16dpo when I broke down and tested.I'd lose this babe the following month in mid Nov though.
I was rewarded when I tested at 16 dpo w/ a bfp though--it was thrilling.
I recall it fondly--just wish that my July '09 baby had been a sticky one.Sigh.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #46
peaches330
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Angela- CONGRATS!!! Sticky baby dust to you!

AFM: Still boring and waiting on my ICs (I can tell that I'm going to be so weak once they show up ) I have zero patience. Other than that I have some MAJOR sinus issues going on so it's hard to focus on how I'm feeling because I just feel like crap. lol. I hate allergy season. I have chronic hives year round so it's like, geez do I not already have enough to deal with. But thinking about it, I really feel nothing. I felt nothing when I was PG with DD too so I'm hoping that's a good sign as I'm usually crampy with tender nipples by this point. We'll see though....
Old 04-29-2009, 01:48 PM   #47
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks Amy--I sure hope so.
Was going to bd again tonight,but I checked cm and it's dried up(the ewcm or dh's leftovers or whatever it was last night. )
It's just a wet type--I feel headachey now so well just chill.

We bd 3 days/nights in a row there--so I feel good about it.We didn't bd last night--dh needed the break.

I will say this--I am relieved we can relax now.

GL to everyone waiting to o--BABYDUST!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #48
juliek
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

just wondering what is with a low vs. high cervix? what does that mean it terms of where you are in your cycle?
Old 04-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #49
McMamma38
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm not a cervical checker--but think that when your oing it's high,soft and open and before AF it's low,closed and not soft.

I have short stubby fingers and am too fluffy to check/feel my cervix.
Old 04-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #50
ANDREA0507
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyGold View Post
Afternoon ladies!
Aww, Andrea Are you not supposed to be TTC cause the of mc? Maybe DH is just worried that it will happen again..doesn't know how to express it properly? That's the worst feeling when you feel like you can't communicate with your spouse. I hope that you all are able to find a way to connect.
No, my dr didn't say I needed to wait any amount of time and it was fine to try again my next cycle. He wasn't even there with me so he didn't even hear any of that. He's just a butt. LOL (I'm still mad about him saying that, but I didn't let him know I was mad!) I'm too secretive. I wanted to scream at him and say "What do you mean "IT BETTER BE"?!?!?!?!? I'm stinkin sad about it and you don't even care! UGH!" and then start crying and fall into his arms and have him say "aww it's ok baby, we can try again next month" but I just said "whatever."