Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2009, 05:19 AM   #1
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:
August Buddha Bellies ~ Thursday, March 19th

**Please post any changes in a different color.**

7/30/09 21w0d
me_just_me

7/31/09 20w6d
blondeviolin

8/1/09 20w5d
camdensmom
eljube112

doodah
c'est_la_vie
bthane23
OneAndCounting

8/2/09 20w4d
star_mum_2_3
ahyderhgp
JulieBeth
jennyb
donnelsl

8/3/09 20w3d
BabyOsMomma
kimir_98
opheliabliss
comountainmama
LindsayB

8/5/09 20w1d
Poohb10454

8/6/09 20w0d
evandmp

8/7/09 19w6d
beansmom
luvingmamma
megg0
Jayden*N*BrettsMama

8/8/09 19w5d
donniesleo
CrazedChris

8/9/09 19w4d
HobbyHouse
pernillep
zariah
Ang711

8/10/09 19w3d
momofmany_4
marigold_mama

8/12/09 19w1d
Leigh179
mandikaake
simplydorei

8/13/09 19w0d
joyful mother
MariaM
mykidsmama

8/14/09 18w6d
maddiesmommy0503
Gizmo516
kelley529
Fun2Dream

8/15/09 18w5d
camelfam
hlstevens
jeddings
MandyOne

8/16/09 18w4d
momomommy
ddcmommy

8/17/09 18w3d
teachermama
Ready2Bmommy

8/18/09 18w2d
anabellee
joyfulsoul
Cortney
GraceDancer
heggie
AmJoyFul
Mrs. Dunn
Babydust

8/19/09 18w1d
nicolewilbanks
svgaedtke
cupcakewright

8/20/09 18w0d
zebrachick83

8/21/09 17w6d
sunnybunny0726

8/22/09 17w5d
momtoamiracle
hackermd
MommaRhi

8/23/09 17w4d
brigadoon
glupton

8/24/09 17w3d
caroferris

8/25/09 17w2d
msmamabear
fallome

8/26/09 17w1d
infantrywife_101
life.sew.simple

8/27/09 17w0d
clothdiaperoutlet
Miranda0407

8/28/09 16w6d
usmcmatthews
bethw37

8/29/09 16w5d
kristinc
jca61502

8/31/09 16w3d
Mamatoabunch
CierosHotMomma

9/3/09 16w0d
meeshkasheeba

Advertisement

J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August Buddha Bellies ~ Thursday, March 19th

Good morning mamas! How are we today?

I am doing well, still tired but the week is almost over!

Jenna's therapy is going well, so well that they have cut her to 1 session today and tomorrow. They are also starting her at 2x/week next week instead of 3x/week.....so that is such a relief!!

Dh and I will be rearranging our room on Sunday and making room for baby!! I cannot wait. I know it is early but I have a feeling I will end up on bed rest this summer and need to get everything done now!

Also, I cannot believe I will be 20 weeks tomorrow!!! Time is starting to fly! I am looking forward to Monday and seeing my babe again!!
J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
kimir_98
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Shaina - I am so happy your dd's therapy is going well!! I know about getting ready for the baby, I was at babies r us buying all kinds of little things that I know I will need, but not for a while!!

AFM - I could not sleep last night!! What is it that every 2 or 3 nights I just can't sleep!! It is driving me crazy! Well I am off to get everything cleaned up for my carpet guy to come and clean!!! I am so excited our carpet upstairs is so gross between 2 kids, 2 cats and a dog!!

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 03-19-2009, 07:15 AM   #4
hlstevens
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

wow 20 weeks! Doesnt it feel like we were just announcing our pregnancies? At least that is how I feel.
I'm anxious to get our room rearranged too. We need to transition DS to his own room first, his toddler bed is in our room. I hope it goes well, i'm nervous about doing it!

AFM: I had to back out of a playdate-I saw on facebook that the mom we were meeting up had said something about her boys having pink eye. So I just didnt want to chance it considering the boys would be in contact with each other. So I just told her we couldnt make it and blamed morning sickness. She didnt even mention the pink eye to me! Pink eye is contagious right? I'd feel really bad if it wasnt...
anyway, I'm feeling good! Cooper slept in until 8, it was nice to sleep a little later today. Finally got my dresses posted in the maternity section, hopefully they sell, I'm bummed they wont work for me!
I'm an Ergo Baby Carrier affiliate!!
hlstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #5
AmJoyFul
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Beansmom - It's never too early to prepare for baby. I never get things in the house ready until like 2 weeks before my due date though. It gives me something to do in those last days.

Kim - I'm having that problem too. Some nights I sleep really well and others I toss and turn all night. It stinks!

Heather - Pink eye is VERY contagious! My boys haven't had it in like 3-4 years though. It isn't real serious. Just icky and it's a pain to put the drops in their eyes to help the symptoms. I keep hoping my boys will get it again so I can try the breastmilk cure on them.

No big plans today. Yesterday I cut out all my gender neutral fleece for soakers in the small size because the newborn I had previously made seemed WAY too small for my big babies. The smalls are way too big, so now I need more fleece and I guess I need to cut in between the two sizes.

My midwife appointment was last night. Went well. We were there for about an hour and 15 minutes and all of that time was spent with either the midwife or birthing assistant(who is totally off her rocker). I signed my life away and they took 5 vials of blood, which took forever for the assistant to get. You do your own weight and urine test strip thingy in the bathroom which totally ROCKS! Now I can weigh myself undressed for a more accurate weight. It took a while to find the heartbeat with her little "dollar store looking"(as DH said) doppler. It was definitely not the same strength of the one used in my old practice. Sometimes you could hear the person it the next rooms babies heartbeat. lol. But Baby wasn't liking all her poking on it's home with that thing because he/she kicked it away. lol. After that we could faintly hear it. I have another u/s on April 8th. That is when they usually do them, even though at the one last week I was plenty far enough along to do all the checking they do. I hope we get a better picture at the next one. They picture we got is one of those full on alien face ones. I hate those. Profiles are so true to what they really look like. I'm going to ask him to try for one of those.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 AM   #6
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Great news! I got to feel my baby move for the first time last night!! I was laying on the couch and I kept feeling a little movement and I thought it might be baby wiggling, but I couldn't really tell. Just as I was really concentrating on whether it was baby or not, baby moved. It felt like he/she did a flip. It was absolutely amazing! I cried; DH looked confused...lol Not about the crying, just about the baby moving but he really has no way to experience it yet. It was funny!!

We go for our big U/S in 12 days!!!

Shaina- Glad therapy is going well. Have fun rearranging everything!

Kim- Sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. I flip flop, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.

Heather- Love your dresses!! Glad you got to sleep in a little later.
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #7
Ready2Bmommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Amanda- I hate those alien pics too. Our U/S tech printed us one of those, but I like the profiles much better too!!
Hadley, proud to be a wife to Wes (5/26/07), Catholic, natural birthing, BFing, Bedsharing, BWing, ERFing, WOHM, Master's student graduate, and mama to my loves, Emmitt(8/17/09) & Ellen Kate (9/22/11)
Adding a new little snow baby to our family Jan 2015
Help me earn more space on Dropbox!!
Ready2Bmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:53 AM   #8
kristinc
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

morning ladies:-)

Shaina- That is great the therapy is going so well and to go less often is nice too i am sure:-) And how fun on getting the baby things in order.....I can't wait to do that

Kim- I am with ya....i couldn't sleep worth a darn last night:-( I would up on the couch watching tv, but am feeling really tired...blah:-(

Heather- ewww....i can't believe that mama wouldn't have more sense about not bringing her highly infectious children to a play date But yay for sleeping in a little later. Gosh i don't know how you mamas who have other lo's manage pregnancy. I don't think i can take care of another during this pregnancy if my life depended on it. So did u go shopping for a new dress yet??

AFM- We found out preliminary genders yesterday....3 girls & 1 boy. I think i am going to get started on making some baby things now that we have a better idea about gender. LOL...now i have no more excuse to put if off longer Woot woot:-)
kristinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:06 AM   #9
hlstevens
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kristin, no shopping yet, but I'm looking forward to it...I love shopping, even if all I am buying these days are ugly maternity clothes
and Congrats on your girls and boy! I saw your post yesterday that is so exciting. Do you feel like you can prepare more now that you know the genders, or does it not make a difference? I guess nothing can *really* prepare you for your first (or second or third...) child(ren) but maybe it is a start!

and Hadley, I responded to my thread, I missed your post earlier. sorry!!
I'm an Ergo Baby Carrier affiliate!!
hlstevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
eljube112
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Morning ladies!

Shaina ~ glad to hear that therapy is going well. Did they reduce it because she's doing so well!!

Kim ~ so sorry to hear you aren't sleeping. I have those nights too every once in awhile.

Heather ~ pink eye is SO contagious! I can't believe that any mother would expose another child to that on purpose. Or maybe she doesn't know how contagious it is?? Good decision to stay home!

Hadley ~ Yeah for baby moving!! I still remember the first real kick that Ethan gave. This baby is getting more active too but not enough for dh to feel.

Kristin ~ congrats on your girls and boy! I can see how knowing gender would be essential with multiples! LOL! I was checking out your u/s pics just a minute ago and was marvelling at how fast the babies have grown and the amazing journey in pictures you have to show them when they are older.

AFM: We have no plans for today, just more cleaning and decluttering hopefully.
I had a converstation with a friend last night. She was due in July (end, our edd's were like, 6 days apart) and she lost her baby girl a few weeks ago. I finally worked up the courage to talk to her about it. I'm so glad I did. She is an amazing strong woman. After I finished talking to her I got really worried about losing this baby though. It makes me realize that I have no control over the situation and it is possible still for me to lose it. I hate thinking like this...
Then I went to bed and had the most horrible nightmare!! Pregnancy dreams are way to vivid! LOL!

eljube112 is offline   Reply With Quote