Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2018, 04:48 PM   #351
MamaLlama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: September Chat

I've got Christmas mostly planned out but just barely started buying a few weeks ago. Money is tight right now and we're trying really hard to stick to our budget so purchases have to be made a little at a time. Our Christmases are pretty modest--this year I want to do one big gift based on the child's interest--dance clothes and lessons for my ballerina wannabe, soccer nets for my soccer girl, archery equipment for my boys--and one book each (I've been having fun picking those out) and something for a family gift.

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2018, 09:56 PM   #352
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Christmas -- sort of. I have gifts figured out for almost all of my nerves and nephews. I do have some sewing to do, and already have the fabric. For my own kids, though, I don't really know yet. Natalie is going to go see Lindsey Stirling as part of her gift. She will hopefully get to go with Andrew, but they are talking about sending him to Georgia for a couple weeks in December, so I might take her. Really hoping Andrew gets to take her, though, as they do very little together.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:01 AM   #353
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller

It feels cold! We went from like 80s a few days ago to 40. High today is 48. House temp is down to 63. If it doesn't warm up in the next few days I'm going to have to turn the heat on.

Bees are working hard on cleaning up and adjusting. Too cold for them to do much today though and too cold for me to be able to check them. I'm hoping it will warm up in a few days (not supposed to open the hive if it's under 60) so I can see how they're fairing.

PA110011 by jen_batten, on Flickr
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #354
MamaChirpy
Registered Users
seller

It's cold here too. I have tons of cleaning left to do. My mom is coming to help.

I am in such a funk.
MamaChirpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #355
zeotwoski
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cold here too, I'll start a fire tonight or tomorrow.

I made great progress today getting curriculum ready to sell but had to abandon that project. My mom called (her friend has bookshelves for me, yay!) and by-the-way dad and I aren't coming to see the grandparents at your house tomorrow. So apparently my grandparents are coming tomorrow so we are cleaning downstairs instead.
zeotwoski is offline   Reply With Quote