Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
Brinae89's Avatar
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 401
Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Does anyone on here use Nickis pull on covers, if so is the rise pretty high and how is the fit? If you have any pictures of your baby's with them on I'de love to see them! Google only had a few! Lol. Bummi's didn't work for us (bought used with I'm sure relaxed elastic so that could be why but never used them just tried on and the rise in the back seemed short) I also have tried dappi's and the same situation for the rise in the back. Any info will be much appreciated!(:

Advertisement


Last edited by Brinae89; 02-14-2017 at 11:13 PM.
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:57 AM   #2
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 789
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

I emailed nickis about their covers. I'm not sure about the length of the rise but compared to bummis, nickis leg holes run 1/2" to 3/4" smaller. I was asking about the medium and large size. I didn't buy any because of that. I do use bummis. The back of the cover comes to the top of the diaper, so yes it is short, but so far has not caused issues. It might on smaller babies that lay on their backs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
kjealysci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:22 AM   #3
jen_batten's Avatar
jen_batten
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 11,869
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

I used to use them. The leg holes were too tight IMO but I have heard that they fixed that.
jen_batten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:47 AM   #4
Brinae89's Avatar
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 401
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
I emailed nickis about their covers. I'm not sure about the length of the rise but compared to bummis, nickis leg holes run 1/2" to 3/4" smaller. I was asking about the medium and large size. I didn't buy any because of that. I do use bummis. The back of the cover comes to the top of the diaper, so yes it is short, but so far has not caused issues. It might on smaller babies that lay on their backs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
The rise on the Nickis medium is I believe 9" do you know the rise of the bummis, online doesn't tell me! Once again lol. And yes, a lot of the reviews on the Nickis pull on stated the leg holes were too small! I'm hoping that's not the case anymore.
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #5
Brinae89's Avatar
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 401
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I used to use them. The leg holes were too tight IMO but I have heard that they fixed that.
A lot of people have said that about the leg openings. I hope they have fixed it!!(: I will let you know in a couple days. Lol.
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #6
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 789
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
I used to use them. The leg holes were too tight IMO but I have heard that they fixed that.
I heard they fixed it too. My email was from a couple weeks ago so apparently they are still quite a bit smaller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
kjealysci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:51 AM   #7
kjealysci
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 789
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinae89 View Post
The rise on the Nickis medium is I believe 9" do you know the rise of the bummis, online doesn't tell me! Once again lol. And yes, a lot of the reviews on the Nickis pull on stated the leg holes were too small! I'm hoping that's not the case anymore.
Let me check the rise later today. I believe they are all in the washer right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
kjealysci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 10:23 AM   #8
Brinae89's Avatar
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 401
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
Let me check the rise later today. I believe they are all in the washer right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Okay, thank you!
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #9
Brinae89's Avatar
Brinae89
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 401
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjealysci View Post
I emailed nickis about their covers. I'm not sure about the length of the rise but compared to bummis, nickis leg holes run 1/2" to 3/4" smaller. I was asking about the medium and large size. I didn't buy any because of that. I do use bummis. The back of the cover comes to the top of the diaper, so yes it is short, but so far has not caused issues. It might on smaller babies that lay on their backs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Just an update on the Nicki's! I purchased a medium for my 17+ lb baby, and it's perfect! It has a high rise, it didn't leak overnight! And it didn't squish his little chunky legs. So if you have like a 21+lb baby I would suggest maybe the large but if your baby is in the weight range of mine I would suggest the medium!(: I'm super excited about this cover because we had no leaks at night!! lol.
Brinae89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:51 PM   #10
kmrotski
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4,804
My Mood:
Re: Anyone use Nicki's pull on covers?

So has anyone used a Nickis pull on on a newborn over a fitted/workhorse? I am contemplating buying one or 2 but have no experience with them!
kmrotski is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2018 VIX-WomensForum LLC. All Rights Reserved.