Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-24-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
It's A Snap Diapers
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Sheila of Jango Diapers

Approximate date of purchase:March 2007 ordered from a co-op, did not receive til July 2007, 1 month after the promised date
Where did you purchase the item(s) from: Co-op
What did you buy:2 large pocket diapers
How was the customer service: Poor. When asked when our co-op diapers would be ready for mailing all she would say was that they were still sewing. No date.
Review of the product:The diapers were very soft but the insert was very skimpy. The diapers also run very large. My son normally wears a large but the Large in a Jango diaper was HUGE. There is not top stitching around the elastic in the legs of these diapers.
Any additional comments: The diapers were very expensive IMO for fleece pocket diapers. Regular priced large pockets at Jango are $24 plus you have to buy an insert to go with it.
Would you do business with them again? No. I didn't like the fleece at all Sheila was not open to constructive criticism about the pricing issue.

WAHM response:
This individual has been sending Jango a steady stream of hate mail and harrassing its staff online since being banned for behaviour violations in a co-op run by another major board that was buying Jango products at the time. Staff delete and block each message, which come from new e-mail addresses each time (with subject lines such as "Your diapers SUCK LOL" and "I have unlimited e-mail addresses") but from the same sender name.

Jango operates on a non-profit basis and its diapers are sold at cost. Customer feedback is solicited and gratefully acknowledged. All buyer concerns and questions are dealt with immediately and in a personalized, attentive and friendly manner

Advertisement

Last edited by Samantha; 07-31-2007 at 04:24 PM.
It's A Snap Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote