Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #21
Jubilee
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Am I still pregnant or pregnant again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneFabMama View Post
It is possible you didnt miscarry. I bled with this baby for several days, and no miscarriage. Bleeding doesnt always equal miscarriage (which Im sure you know, I'm just saying)...I'd call your care giver and see if you can get in ASAP for a trans vag. US and see what is going on. Good luck! KUP.
I have to agree with this....it sounds like you are pregnant now, whether it's from November or December. Waiting for an update!

Advertisement

Jubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:53 PM   #22
titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

doesn't sound like you really mc. was it like the other mc you have had? cuz you sound preggo to me! congrats mama!!
Old 01-06-2008, 08:55 PM   #23
jillianh
Banned

My Mood:

i had a bit of spotting with my pregnancy around 4-6 weeks and the doctor said it was implantation bleeding.
jillianh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
kalynn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

W/ both of my LO I had bleeding/spotting when the embryo implanted...I can't remember what it is called though. It was somewhere between 6 to 8 weeks.

I think it is probably the same pregnancy.

I also felt everything earlier and stronger (as far as movement and BH contrx).

Last edited by kalynn; 01-06-2008 at 09:08 PM.
kalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #25
sunfish_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I forgot to put my phone to charge last night so the battery is DEAD. As soon as it gets some charge I'll be making a couple calls to get an appointment. I'm hoping for something this week. Today would be even better but I don't think that will happen.
I will update everybody as soon as I know. I'm so anxious

sunfish_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #26
sunfish_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I also want to add that I took a second HPT yesterday. It was the middle of the day so it wasn't FMU and I still got an instant positive. I don't question the fact that I'm pregnant just wondering same pregnancy or new pregnancy. How far along am I?

Old 01-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #27
angeldelight
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bled from 6 to 12 weeks with my 1st had scans every week turned out i was having twins lost one but the other was fine! I would maybe tend to lean towards maybe your 12 weeks let us know when you find out xx
angeldelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:51 AM   #28
OneFabMama
Cause Thats How I Roll
seller

My Mood:

When you call tell them you're pregnant, you dont know how far along you are, and you're bleeding. When I started bleeding @ 6 weeks, I just called told them my problem and they had me come in right away.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #29
sunfish_mom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I thought I was going to have a long and difficult time trying to get an appointment but it went great so far. first of all I have medicaid so anyone who has or knows someone covered this way knows the difficulty of trying to switch plans due to pregnancy. If you don't know I'll tell you it is horrific. I didn't have my first prenantal visit for my youngest untill 28 weeks because of all the hoops I had to jump through to get covered. They were telling me they will only cover one pregnancy and birth in a 24 month period and since I got pregnant only 6 weeks after giving birth they were trying to deny covereage. anyhow heres how today went
I called my insurance company to get the name of my primary care provider. I never go to the doctor so I had no idea who they had assigned me. I knew I would have to get a referal. So I called and scheduled an appointment to get a pregnancy test and hopefully the referal. No problem there. I then called the midwive I am planning to use(a half mile away) I just called to see if they accept my plan. She told me what ones they do accept and none of them were mine. I was thinking of what an ordeal I'm going to have on my hands. She then went on to tell me that if my plan does not have an "in network" midwife they have to by law authorize any midwife I choose as long as that midwife will accept me of course. What shocked me the most was when she asked for thier number so she could call herself. I gave her thier number, my name, DOB, phone number and member number. She called me back about 2 hours later to tell me she called and they already gave her an authorization number so I could schedule with her. I was floored by how helpful and accomodating she was already. I have never had an OB or his/her staff be that helpful.
I have an appointment for wednesday at 2:30 pm. I explained my situation and I asked her what to expect at the initial visit. To my surprise she did not mention an ultrsound at all. I do know they have onsight U/S equipment because the website says so. She said she will take blood to get and HCG levels which should tell her aprox how far along I am. Funny thing is with my youngest boy I had the same thing done and they(my PCP) were trying to tell me I was only 5-6 weeks along. At that point I had known I was pregnant for a good 4 months at least and I had a big bump and he was beyond just making flutters in there, he was jumping rope practically.
So my update became a bit of a ramble but wanted to keep ya'll posted. I know I like updates from the mamas here

Last edited by sunfish_mom; 01-07-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #30
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

That sounds awesome! I bet you'll get an U/S at your appt. too which is exciting. Thanks for keeping us posted!
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote