Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
abh413
Registered Users

My Mood:
Question What would you do?

"Please use only disposable diapers..."

I'm attending MOPS again this year... same group/leaders but at a different church. I just received the email giving the details for the meetings. As far as I know, I'm the only F/T CD mama. I know of one other that CDs but she uses sposies quite a bit too. Last year I only used BG (aplix) on those days... super simple. The other CD mama uses BG too but I'm not even sure she used CD at the meeting. Here's the excerpt from the email...

"...Please use only disposable diapers while at MOPS. Because of the prevalence of viruses and the need to eliminate handling of diapers by workers, disposable diapers are a necessity.
Bring a sufficient number of diapers and a change of clothes if your child might need them..."

I don't really get the point... Are they trying to say that CD is dirtier than sposies?? Last time, I didn't even have them dumping poo... I handled all of that. The only difference was instead of throwing the diaper away, they gave it back to me.

I guess buying some sposies for the 2 hours twice/month isn't that expensive but I find it annoying. All of my DD's clothes are fitted to CDs... I'm not even sure if her clothes will fit without them. Not to mention, I really don't trust sposies to keep poo in all the time. I'm due in Oct with my 2nd child so that would mean 2 different size sposies at some point.

Am I making too big of a deal of this? What would you do? I feel kind of "picked on" but I am preggo & hormonal, so...
abh413 is offline   Reply With Quote