Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-22-2016, 05:44 PM   #41
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2016 May Chat

Thats great that your appointments for you older one has slowed down.

We have 3 appointments per week it seems. This week we have 3 but next week only 1. So I need to make next week count! After that, in two weeks, I start NST twice a week and I have a Dr visit and ultrasound, so will be so busy.

I'm trying to decide this week what color to paint his room.

Advertisement

Old 05-23-2016, 07:29 AM   #42
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

This week is our older 2's last week of school, so I'll be able to get more done hopefully at home. We've been using what will be the baby's room as a toy room. I'm going to have the oldest 2 help me put all of the toys down in our basement living room and make that the toy room for the smaller kids and get the nursery cleaned out. Then I can hopefully get it painted, but not sure what color I'll paint yet. I still feel like I have nothing for the baby. I know that he'll sleep in our room in the bassinet for awhile, but I still don't have a crib or car seat. Everything else I'm not too worried about. We still can't decide on a name either, but thanks to an app on my phone, I know it's still 13 weeks away and I never go on time, so more like 14-15 weeks!
Old 05-26-2016, 03:06 AM   #43
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My girls still have school until the end of June. I'm going to go off work a month early considering last pregnancy I started prodromal labour at 35 weeks and she came at 37 weeks. I don't want to work till I pop, I need time to get things done.

This little guy may not have a 'room' right when he's born. We have a lot of other things to finish in the house and to avoid stress, we are just making sure he has a place in our room when he's born. We'll sort out things after when I'm not pregnant and can function like a normal human being

Chiropractor has helped my back and hip issues significantly! I am no longer in tears by the end of a work day.

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 01:03 PM   #44
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Glad the chiropractor is helping your back. That's great not to be in pain. Especially pregnant.
Old 05-28-2016, 02:41 PM   #45
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone else feel like the end is coming quickly? I'm still technically 10 weeks away from my due date but realistically 6-7. We got a good start on moving things in our room to make space for the baby and my dh took some time off this week so we can finish. I feel very stressed.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:41 PM   #46
abh5e8
Registered Users

Yes...feels fast to me too! Although I'm not due until the 25, so I'm just 27 weeks. I have lots I want to get finished around the house, but baby wise, I think I'm done. I ordered the last of the diapers (unless he comes out tiny, then I'll order some more). I went through the baby clothes and ordered a couple more sleepers and a pack of onesies. I'm waiting on the adapters for my stroller to come. Should be in June. My mom bought us a bassinet for the stroller, which we will also use as baby's bed on our main level. I have all the birth supplies, pump and bottles and car seat. Baby will be in our room, so no nursery to prep.

My focus is on getting exercise every day and enjoying the summer. I'm looking forward to the pool and more baseball games and VBS.
Old 05-30-2016, 12:31 PM   #47
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
We cleaned the basement today and found my diapers. Most of them are still good but all of my Clover fitteds had shot elastics so we tossed them as well as the Happy Heiny's. My BG's, mother ease and good mamas are all in great condition. I also found a lot of hemp inserts.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 06:05 PM   #48
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Also, heartburn is much better since I've been taking papaya enzyme chewables. I take them with each meal and then before bed.

I feel completely unprepared! I better arrange the delivery of my birthing pool or I may just setup a kiddy pool in the backyard lol

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...df&oe=57503F5A

I'm not as big as I was with my second, roughly 15 lbs less than I was then. Baby is so low though... I swear his heels are drilling into my pelvic bone.

We are closer to a name... Possibly Hendrix Joseph. Just not sure how adventurous we are feeling yet

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote