Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #21
AdeliaGreen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2016 March Chat

I am going to buy some muslin and hand stamp/dye some myself. They don't sell Aden And Anais around here for a decent price. However... it looks like we may be getting a Marshalls in the future! yay us! But, when Target was in Canada the prices weren't nearly as good as in the US so it will likely be the same with Marshalls.

Advertisement

'All Bugged Out' stuffed bug pattern! Now available to purchase at You Can Make This!
AdeliaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:19 PM   #22
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinmama24 View Post
Since I'm a bargain shopper I thought I'd share, today I got 4 Aden & Anais bamboo swaddlers for $20 at TJ Maxx. Marshalls is supposed to carry them as well but my Marshalls is a pit and only carries low end items.
Eeek!!! Thanks for the tip!! I know where I'm going tomorrow! Weather permitting!
I've been on the lookout for a good sale!

What print did you get?
Old 03-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #23
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon
Eeek!!! Thanks for the tip!! I know where I'm going tomorrow! Weather permitting! I've been on the lookout for a good sale! What print did you get?
It was a box and the patterns were stars one in purple, one blue, one red, and when we opened the box at home there was another shoved in that was a red/blue elephant print. They only had the one package so I am hoping to get to another location this weekend.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:04 PM   #24
MommyToTwoPrinces
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Woah I logged in and I'm like woah! whats this new one! haha!
Baby #3 due August 2016.
IT'S A GIRL!!

MommyToTwoPrinces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 08:26 AM   #25
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have made an updated list of due dates since the old one can't be updated. If you want to be added to the list, let me know! Can you tell I'm bored at work with nothing to do?
Old 03-05-2016, 10:07 AM   #26
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

This is really difficult to share. In the last couple of days, I have come to the realization that I am depressed. I haven't been happy for several weeks, actually at least two months.
This happened with my third child as well. And it kinda scares me. He was born early, not terribly early, but still wasn't quite fully baked. Then I dealt with postpartum depression for a little over three years. He was a difficult baby, and sick a lot, diagnosed with asthma before he was five months old, and was an even harder to handle toddler. I wouldn't even know where to begin to describe how difficult his early childhood was. Let's just say, when he reached the age of nine, I cried. Because I truly believed he wouldn't make it to that age, and I'm terrified of going through it all again!
Besides talking to my midwife about my concerns, I am going to try to help myself make positive steps towards feeling better. Things like getting outside in the sunshine, exercising, crafting, watching my kids enjoy sports, and make some new friends in our new community. And make our house a home!
Old 03-05-2016, 10:28 AM   #27
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Nichole- Hopefully it's just the time of year it is. The weather will hopefully start getting warmer and you can get more sunshine! A helpful thing that my doctor told me after I had ppd with my last was to start a journal and write 3 good things that happened that day each night. Also know that we're here for you!! Feel free to vent anytime!
Old 03-05-2016, 11:24 AM   #28
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks Jodi! After dealing with it all on my own last time, my doctor was aware, and was always available. But I didn't share outside of there. I literally woke up one day and felt like me again, and swore I would never do that again! So, this is my first step to sharing. I plan to talk to DH about it this weekend. It will be really hard on him. He hates for me to not be happy! He would literally do anything to make me happy forever!
Old 03-05-2016, 04:44 PM   #29
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Nichole- Definitely share your feelings here. So many of us have large families, that we can relate to each other in a way we can't with people IRL.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:37 PM   #30
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies! My app is all messed up so I can only get on when I'm at a computer. I know there is no facebook allowed but if there just happened to be a group on there please pm me, I could be so much more active that way. I'm FINALLY feeling movement (I'll be 20 w on Sunday) and I'm passed when I lost Nolan so I feel like I can finally get excited about having a girl.

Nichole, I'm with you with the depression. I was a total wreck after losing Nolan. I went on Zoloft which they assured me was safe for pregnancy if I ended up pregnant again. Well, here I am and at 19w they called me and said they want me to wean off of it because of birth defects. UGH. I'm so scared. I have my anatomy ultrasound on Tuesday. I never got to have that with Nolan so I'm excited but still terrified something will be wrong. I still cry all the time. I host a St. Patricks day dinner with my family. Last year I was pregnant but no one knew. My husband did a fish fry and we had Reuben casserole. The sauerkraut and fish smells were horrid! I made it through the dinner with no one knowing I was pregnant. Even though I'm pregnant again, I'm having a really hard time with knowing I'll never hold Nolan. I cry a lot. I am really hoping the spring weather that's on the way will help me too, I'm down to half my Zoloft now. They'll be cutting it down again Wednesday at my OB appointment. I really feel like it helps me but it's not worth the risk to the baby.

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is offline   Reply With Quote