Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-01-2016, 05:32 AM   #1
coater83
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
August 2016 August Chat

The month has arrived...starting a new thread for us!

Advertisement

coater83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:46 AM   #2
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Wishing all you ladies good luck this month! I can't wait for more baby announcements.
Rockinmama24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 09:04 AM   #3
xraymom23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: August 2016 August Chat

I know I wasn't trying to get pregnant when I did, but having a baby in August in Kansas, what was I thinking?!! I'm already hot from pregnancy then add 100 degree temps and well I'm miserable!! 37 weeks today and baby better not come next week because my doctor is on vacation. Hoping to hold off until 39 weeks. My other 3 all had to be induced, so maybe!
Old 08-02-2016, 11:00 AM   #4
scrapandsewon
Registered Users

My Mood:

Had an appt with my midwife this morning We had a good laugh about me still being pregnant!
Cervix check 2 cm w/bulging membranes, then no uh, just her checking, make that 4 cm, and a quick sweep. His head is not engaged, so I am to go directly to the hospital if my water breaks, just in case the cord tries to slip down & out. Hoping this does the trick to get baby moving.
She put in paperwork for an elective induction for Thursday morning, I'll be 39+3, she said worst case scenario, they push it back to Friday. But with a favorable cervix, big baby and GD, she expects them to quickly approve Thursday, unless something comes up at the hospital.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:59 PM   #5
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am not 100% sure but I am thinking I am leaking my water. My 3 others broke during delivery so this leaking thing is odd to me. I am still trying to determine if it truly is as I had one episode of feeling liquid come out of me and now I just feel damp. 35&3 today.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #6
katiegud
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

37 weeks today. Massively overdid it the past 2 days. We're moving, and I worked all day yesterday and now my back is killing me and I had to take a 3 hour nap. Spending the night at my parents' so I don't get tempted to unpack boxes and move furniture tonight!
Old 08-02-2016, 07:32 PM   #7
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapandsewon
Had an appt with my midwife this morning We had a good laugh about me still being pregnant! Cervix check 2 cm w/bulging membranes, then no uh, just her checking, make that 4 cm, and a quick sweep. His head is not engaged, so I am to go directly to the hospital if my water breaks, just in case the cord tries to slip down & out. Hoping this does the trick to get baby moving. She put in paperwork for an elective induction for Thursday morning, I'll be 39+3, she said worst case scenario, they push it back to Friday. But with a favorable cervix, big baby and GD, she expects them to quickly approve Thursday, unless something comes up at the hospital.
Good luck!
Old 08-02-2016, 07:35 PM   #8
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylabelle05
I am not 100% sure but I am thinking I am leaking my water. My 3 others broke during delivery so this leaking thing is odd to me. I am still trying to determine if it truly is as I had one episode of feeling liquid come out of me and now I just feel damp. 35&3 today.
I was so confused as to whether my water broke this time! I have never had it rupture on its own before. It wasn't like people say. It felt like a little bubble of fluid not a pop or a gush. It left maybe a half dollar size wet spot. Then about 10 min later the same thing etc, etc. when I got to L&D the first sample showed inconclusive but as the nurse was walking away I had another small bubble and it was just enough for a true positive. It turns out I ruptured on top not on the bottom like most people. So after that long story, I'd have it checked if I were you.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:37 PM   #9
Rockinmama24
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiegud
37 weeks today. Massively overdid it the past 2 days. We're moving, and I worked all day yesterday and now my back is killing me and I had to take a 3 hour nap. Spending the night at my parents' so I don't get tempted to unpack boxes and move furniture tonight!
Take is easy. I have a tendency to over do things myself. 3 days post partum here and I have been running non stop errands and housework.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:32 PM   #10
Kelley76
Registered Users
seller

Congratulations Melanie and Adelle!! Love their names!

I've had kindle problems so haven't been able to post. I've got to read and catch up real quick, lol.