Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-09-2010, 01:36 PM   #51
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thursday September 9th-Daily Chat-Bring on the babies!

Karen, I have THAT too. Like my legs are going numb sometimes. When we were walking through the mall today I was literally moaning. Good thing it was pretty empty.

AFM: Ahhhh another nap. Still feel like a zombie. Going to go play with the babies. Today is Kevin's guess on when the baby would come. We picked dates like 7 months ago. He is SO hoping for a call but I don't see it happening. 39w3d...

Advertisement

Charlene Keala 9.27.10, Zakary Michael 10.25.12 & Lillian Hikialani 10.25.14 ~

Baby "Teo" due December 2016 || Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:40 PM   #52
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Shannon-I feel like someone kicked me with a steel toe book! I hurt so bad-plus with my hips starting to spread, I feel at times like I can't even walk because I have hip dysplesia and I swear, my little legs can't carry my fat body to much longer! Packing on 60 lbs in 9 months has kicked my booty this time around!

Cova-You're too funny! It seems placenta brain has gotten the best of us all lately! We went to the mall yesterday and got a pretzel, I just ordered, and then told dh what I thought I ordered, then cashier says "ma'am you ordered something else" really? yeah that was bad!

Mags-EEKKK! I can't believe your little gal will be here so soon! I am so excited for you, esp since dh will be there! I'm so happy for you. Find me on FB mama-I have an account now(I had to open one to see Aub's pic) Now you can see my "real account" and not an imposture! Did you ever figure out who that was? Enjoy your company and having the extra help from your MIL. Is dh taking leave?

Rachel-you keep talking about your beautiful wheather up there! Send it down to Ohio-it's still warm here and of course my AC is doing a lovely job at keeping the house cool-can you hear my sarcasm? I hope you get a great nap!

Randie-Gyros-that sounds yummmy!

Well-WOOT! Water is back on already! The earliest it has been back on when they do these is repairs is 5pm-the paper says to expect it to be off until 7pm-so anytime before that is great for me! I heard the water kick on when we were all napping. I got to take a little nap with the boys Got some fluffy mail-so now I can wash Joey's new FB OS-we have one, and he has done ok in it-with the snaps and all-he's doing better with diaper changes so I am trying more dipes with snaps on him. I am bummed cause I got my order from this shop I have gotten a few things from that is back in AZ. Well she was having a sale, so I got the FB and some RNG to try-I got few samples in the scented types but got a big bag of the bare naked babies-well she mixed it up and sent me a big bag of the scented ones! So I have to e-mail her. Anyways, time to feed the babies and get things cleaned up around here!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #53
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So I went out to my van at lunch to "close my eyes" for a few bc I got little to no sleep last night and needed to get away from my desk. I wound up falling alseep and waking 70 minutes later to my friend/coworker calling to make sure I didnt drive to the hospital LOL I guess I was a little tired
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #54
tbowers8403
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Cova: How cute and hilarious about the arrows, definatly something I would of said lol

Shannon: So you mailed a sling to yourself? lol Our brains are totally mush now huh?

Today was eventful. Went to move laundry baskets and there was poop underneath one squished into my carpet and poop ickiness on my jeans. I think I got it mostly up and it was somehow what I missed from my dog's 2am pooping adventure in our room.

Went to Walmart and Goodwill and I got a nice amount of children's books for $5 at good will. Great condition and illustration - my 2 favs is the children's shakespere stories and a Bible stories puzzle book. Had all the pieces and was never used!

So ladies tell me what you think - my discharge since yesterday although sporatic is light brown. My discharge is normally white and happens everyday, now its tinted light brown and sometimes comes on the tissue when I wipe. Baby is moving less (thank goodness for NST tommorrow). Is the color of discharge normal? Maybe a sign labor is soon to be here? Or could it be from my vag check yesterday morning? The discharge has been happening off an on since yesterday afternoon and my check was in the morning.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #55
babylovinmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Tasha I would def say you can attribute it to your vag check.....BUT... that's not to say that the vag check didn't also get your body in gear and you're now moving more towards labor :fingerscrossed:

I've been having the same symptoms the past few days and am trying not to get too excited about it. So hard!
Roberta~ crazy crunchy, sometimes soggy, wife to my love and mama to 4 little pieces of my heart and waiting on #5! If you can't find me, I'm probably hiding in the corner licking the beaters
babylovinmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 02:43 PM   #56
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

Tasha that sounds normal mama I wouldn't worry unless it was heavy bleeding.

Nicole I never found out who that was on FB...I never asked her. I know we're very close aren't we! eeeeek! DH and I are very excited!! I sorta am looking forward to 2 days or so in the hossy being spoiled so I can rest without feeling like I have to get up and do something around the house....not to mention..the MIL gets to take care of my routine duties of the children and it will be soooo nice to have a break from them all! Yes! DH starts leave tomorrow and is off till mid October! He starts PTAD leave on Wednesday the day I have baby and he gets those 15 days plus whatever the doctor feels appropiate to add in pending my post partum on my c-section...So techniqually he's only being charged for like 10 days of leave and the other part of the being off till October is PTAD...gotta love the military, paid leave and saving several weeks worth of leave. We love it!!

Must be one of those days for crabby uncooperative little toddlers... heading out to pick up the kiddos from school now, but I can't wait to lay DD down for a nap when I return I just wanna pluck her today! she's a crab muffin.

although...I've been able to sit a little and sew whatever my heart pleases since I'm not working on customs anymore till after baby arrives...I LOVE IT!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #57
kannondicarpo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tasha yeah I mailed it to myself.

Oops was going to do personals and the babies are bugging me.

Charlene Keala 9.27.10, Zakary Michael 10.25.12 & Lillian Hikialani 10.25.14 ~

Baby "Teo" due December 2016 || Loving life on the Big Island!
kannondicarpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM   #58
Chrijodo
Registered Users
Formerly: RiverDrakesMomma
seller

My Mood:

I feel like I am in a surreal parallel universe. The girls have had an AWESOME day thus far. Seriously. They had a great day yesterday and an great night and have been great all day.. it can't last can it??

I took more pictures and am getting ready to upload them to facebook.. I stopped posting them here because it's a PITA to post them LOL
Chrijodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #59
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Mags-that was the nice things with having my c/s dh got the extra days off without using his leave. With both the boys he was home with us for 6 weeks! With Matthew he took so much time off since he deployed right that and because I had bad PP eclampsia. Then with Joey he was only going to take a month but I had an awful recovery, my incision wouldn't heal and Joey's health issues started at day one-he would just be up all night crying-we would have to be in shifts holding him upright on our shoulder. It was crazy. This time around, I don't know what to expect since he won't get any time off except while I am in the hossy-of course they are prepared if something was to happen and he needs to be off-they will figure out what to do then-just like we had to with my appendix. So I am just praying for all to work out as we plan for it to be. My step-mom may come out here, but I just don't know how that will play out-they live a few hours from us but have only been here for a day-when my mom who is 2000 miles away has been here 4 times already-even if she makes me want to lose my mind! Well enjoy your break and having the extra help-I can't even imagine how excited you are right now!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:06 PM   #60
magbtrfly
Banned
seller

My Mood:

best of luck with your delivery Nicole, I hope DH is able to have a little time off to help. Yes! We are pretty excited, but I think it's a little surreal still to all of us here at home. I'm sure it will really set in here in a few days...

Glad to hear the past two days have been great Cheli!
magbtrfly is offline   Reply With Quote