Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
sdyer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Employment prayer

Hi mamas.

I am new here, but wanted to ask for prayer for our situation. It has been a terrible several years. . . the worst of my life. In Nov 08 we relocated from TX to CT ($$$$$) for a promotion for the company my DH had worked for a total of 11 years. We ended up being seperated for 7 months as we searched for a house, since the sticker shock was overwhelming, we made SURE that we found the right home. That year ~ we had a miscarriage and found out that my hubby felt "done" with our family of 3. God turned his heart and the next year I became pregnant again. In Nov 09 (at 24 weeks) we were told that my baby girl would not live. The following week, DH was laid off. We dealt with 17 more weeks of pregnancy, loving Amelia and planning her funeral. She was stillborn March 11, 2010.

I became pregnant again and had a very difficult pregnancy after the death of our daughter. DH continued to search for employment, but still has found none. We are now going on 14 months of no job. Our 5th child was born 4 weeks ago, and I ended up having an emergency section and am still recovering. We have no family around close by and have no realized that we have to sell our home to avoid foreclosure.

We are supposed to list it in less than one month, and have tons of work to get done. DH is awaiting word on a job interview that happened two weeks ago, but we still haven't heard. Even if he gets the job, with the salary decrease, we must sell the house. IF we sell w/o a job. . . we don't have a place to go afterwards. We need prayerful intervention.

Many many people prayed for us during Amelia's pregnancy and we felt God's love through others. We need prayer again. We are under a great amount of stress and need some thing to change for the better soon.

Advertisement

sdyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
Selene
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Employment prayer

Praying for you and your family, mama
Old 02-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
wlillie
Banned

My Mood:

Praying.
wlillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
Mymana
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We will definatly pray for your family.
Mymana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Old 03-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #6
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Prayers said, mama. It has been the worst 3 years of our lives also - in short, DH works in construction which, around here, has been very hard hit by the recession. He has worked about 1/3 of the last 3.5 years and is currently looking for work. So - you aren't alone. Hang in there, things are bound to get better - it's so hard though, I know.

Also - I'm so sorry for your losses.
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote