Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 08-19-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone on the East Coast ordered from In House Pharmacy?

I ordered the med for increasing supply. The dom... the name is slipping my mind. Anyway, I'm wondering when to expect it. I'm on the east coast in VA. If you live somewhere over here and ordered, how long did it take? I'm trying to decide if it would be ok not to go home today. I don't want it to be outside for 24 hours (or walk off). Thanks.

Advertisement

Old 08-19-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Katherine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone on the East Coast ordered from In House Pharmacy?

idk - i've not used them before, but let us know how it goes - i may be ordering some soon.
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
cm.thomas
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I dont live on the East Coast but to get to me on the West Coast it takes about 10 days. You have to sign for it though or else they won't leave it. I'm pretty sure it's because it's coming from outside the US. The one time it came and I wasn't home, my postman left a notice and I had to pick it up from the PO. No biggie though. So, you don't have to worry about it being left outside!
ISO:BSRB TIANs
cm.thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm.thomas View Post
I dont live on the East Coast but to get to me on the West Coast it takes about 10 days. You have to sign for it though or else they won't leave it. I'm pretty sure it's because it's coming from outside the US. The one time it came and I wasn't home, my postman left a notice and I had to pick it up from the PO. No biggie though. So, you don't have to worry about it being left outside!
Actually, they left it outside. It either came yesterday or today. I don't know. I wasn't here. It took...wow...only 7 business days. I'm Impressed.