Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
waldorf style stuffed animals?

Does anyone know of a place where I can buy a kit to make a waldorf type stuffed animal - preferrably a bunny? I'd like to make the girls bunnies for easter and I love how soft and cuddly dd#1's waldorf doll is. I'd love to find something like that in a stuffed animal for easter.

Advertisement

Rhianna'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: waldorf style stuffed animals?

IDK where you can get a kit for them, but if you are interested in crocheted Waldorf style bunnies/other Waldorf style stuffed animals, LMK

Last edited by munchkinflame13; 02-11-2008 at 01:27 PM.
munchkinflame13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The Hillcountry Dollmaker on HC makes animals. We have a pig and an elephant from there we love! www.hyenacart.com/hillcountrydollmaker
Old 02-11-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
Rhianna'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkinflame13 View Post
IDK where you can get a kit for them, but if you are interested in crocheted Waldorf style bunnies/other Waldorf style stuffed animals, LMK
Your bunnies are adorable. However, I can crochet and have crocheted the girls several stuffed animals recently. I was hoping to branch out to a soft cuddly bunny out of velour or something cuddly like that.

And the link the other poster posted has adorable stuffed animals but I want a kit because I can't afford to spend that much but I can usually afford the kits.
Rhianna'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote