Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
TannerMommy
Registered Users

My Nickis Diaper Review

I've been using ND for a month now and I have decided they are one of my favorites. My stash includes BG 4.0, BG freetime, ND AIO, CB, tots bots, and imagine. The BG is my #1 but I would say ND comes next. They seem to fit LO pretty well and have not had a single leak yet (actually I had one slightly but I missed a spot on the leg hole and it wasn't folded inside), no blowouts and seem to be able to hold A LOT! I have 2 snap in chevron, print is super cute and I like the snap. I ordered an aplix in the dreamsickle so just waiting for that to arrive.

I didn't like CB after using BG and ND so I'm selling them off. I have also tried alva, the rise was high even on the smallest and worked good for a while then started to leak. I also tried rumparooz and it didn't seem to fit right (my 4m old is pretty chunky), and FB seemed way too bulky and couldn't get a good fit and leaked every time.

Just thought I would share my opinion on ND for those who still haven't tried them. They fit better than imagine, I have an issue with the top folding down and don't seem to fit as well, but I like them.

Advertisement

TannerMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #2
Pixi6s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Nickis Diaper Review

lets see pics!
Mom to LO#1 born 1/7/2010 (Cloth diapered since day 1; Part-time EC since 9 months; Daytime PL since 29 months; Nightime PL at 5.5 years) & LO#2 born 12/1/2013 (First diaper was cloth! Part-time EC since 12 months & Daytime PL at 26 months) Checkout my absorbency tests. Thoughts on how long a cloth diaper REALLY lasts. Thoughts on Yeast , here, here, here & here. How to Wash Wool & Sanitize Wool. Everything must go! Nighttime Trainers
Pixi6s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:46 AM   #3
HappiMom
Registered Users
seller

Very helpful!
Old 10-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
March
Registered Users
seller

I wonder why there was only a presence for Best Bottoms, Planet Wise, and Imagine Baby at ABC. I wanted to see a Nicki's AIO next to an Imagine AIO. I'm stash-happy but so curious about these...
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
TannerMommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixi6s
lets see pics!
Both are in the wash right now, when they are done I'll get some pics. My dreamsicklw in aplix should be arriving tomorrow and I'll get some pics of that one too. My profile pic has LO in one of them. But I'll take done close ups later
Old 10-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
TannerMommy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by March
I wonder why there was only a presence for Best Bottoms, Planet Wise, and Imagine Baby at ABC. I wanted to see a Nicki's AIO next to an Imagine AIO. I'm stash-happy but so curious about these...
If u want to see them for comparison, I can take some pics. Have to wait for the wash to finish tho so it will be a little while
Old 10-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #7
todzwife
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I got 6 pockets and 2 AIO's and I'm seriously considering selling off my 4.0's to get more. For the price I am very happy with them!
todzwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
ServingHim
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
Me too!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using DS Forum
Old 10-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #9
ittakes2
Registered Users

I need that chevron diaper in my life.
ittakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #10
mrschaeos
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just got a red snap nickis diaper pocket on monday. I like it more than my 4.0s. The inside is super soft and it has washed up really nice so far. I wish I could use the aio but dd prefers staydry inners. I think I will order more in aplix and if I like them like I think I will I will get a full rainbow. With only one in diapers stuffing pockets isnt that bad, and not having to unstuff them is super nice!