Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #191
spencebabie
Registered Users
seller

Re: South Dakota!!

just sent ya a pm! goodmamas are having a buy 2 get one free sale!

Advertisement

spencebabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:30 AM   #192
she_mullett
Registered Users

My Mood:

I know, I am trying to get some paypal so I can buy a few! All of my favorite prints are already gone, but I think I'll just bite the bullet and buy three. They are just the best diapers I have ever tried, even for my super chunk.
she_mullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 12:56 PM   #193
ashenflower
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been MIA around here lately....we welcomed our son into the world on December 18th after a marathon 27-hour labor 3-hour pushing all-natural birth! He is beautiful and I am in love. We spent a while in the NICU as he had respiratory distress and la few lung issues from being a little early. He was released on an apnea monitor and meds and we are so glad to have him home! He is growing too fast already and I can't believe he is a month old already. Where does the time go?? But we are having tons of fun trying out all of his new diapers I'm hooked and glad to back on here. My wallet isn't as happy though, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilepad View Post
Welcome!
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktybyrdd View Post
Welcome! I live in Rapid too, you have no idea how exciting it is to have a CD Mommy in town! When I say we CD, everyone looks at me like I have 3 horns on my head, lol! BH Peds loves it and always check what he has on his bum. Did you grow up here?
Yay, another CD mama in Rapid! My LO is also seen at BH Peds! They haven't seen his diapes yet though, as we had to hold out for a few weeks for him to fit. I can't wait to show them off at his next appt in two weeks, though I'm new to town, moved here in September while pregnant. Now that DS is here, I can't wait to start meeting some mamas and finding my niche around here. Any neat groups/meetups or anything in town for mamas like us? I get the '3 horns' look often too, haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencebabie View Post
welcome! so glad to have another SD here!!

just thought i would also let you all know http://hyenacart.com/growingupgreen/ is stocking today! free shipping on tutus also!
Thanks!!

I'm late for the stocking, but I'll stop by for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybaybeelove View Post
Welcome!!!!
Thank you!!

Last edited by ashenflower; 01-24-2009 at 12:58 PM. Reason: silly spelling ;)
ashenflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #194
BellaJunction
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashenflower View Post
Hi ladies! Just a quick hello; I am new to DS and live in Rapid City! So excited to see a SD group on here. I'm off to read through the thread now
Welcome! I went to Stevens a looong time ago lol, but I live in Spearfish now. There are a few of us in Spearfish, and quite a few in Rapid City
Stacey
BellaJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #195
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm in Sioux Falls. I've been CDing my son since he was 7 months old and he is now 16months old. I would love to meet other CDing mamas out there. People that I work with think I'm crazy, but I don't care anymore. My mom and my sister don't care. My mom actually cd all of her kids when we were little. Can't wait to get to know all of you.
newmommy929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #196
ElegantMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome!!!!

I know we've talked about it before, but do we want to start a CD playgroup or meet up or something? Now that we have the big room finished at EM, we could use that if anyone wants.
ElegantMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:33 PM   #197
spencebabie
Registered Users
seller

i totally think we should Shelly! I would love to meet other mamas i have something in common with- lydia needs some play dates and i need some more mama friends!
newmommy- my DD just turned 15 months so our kids are very close in age!
spencebabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:29 PM   #198
ElegantMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Do mornings or afternoons work better?
ElegantMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #199
newmommy929
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

That's great that our kids are so close in age. It would be great to meet other mommy's in SF that CD and know that there are others out there like me. A CDing play group sounds like fun. Days/afternoons whatever works. I work days/nights/weekends and 12hr shifts, so I would just come whenever I don't have to work. But it sounds like lots of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencebabie View Post
i totally think we should Shelly! I would love to meet other mamas i have something in common with- lydia needs some play dates and i need some more mama friends!
newmommy- my DD just turned 15 months so our kids are very close in age!
newmommy929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:53 AM   #200
lilepad
Registered Users

My Mood:

If you ever did a weekend, I'd love to come up!
lilepad is offline   Reply With Quote