Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 07-17-2008, 11:40 PM   #81
ElegantMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: South Dakota??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybaybeelove View Post
Elegant Mommy was so nice!! Nice work Shelly!!! The lady working was asking about daycare. I teach also, so DD goes to an in-home daycare in SF when I am at work. We are hoping to move to SF very soon. We both work there. The gas prices are just killing us.

I loved checking out the maternity clothes, although I didn't buy any because I just am not ready to take the plunge yet. Since DD is just 12 months, my maternity clothes from her should still work, although I would like a few new pieces.

I did take a sample of preggie pops! I haven't tried it yet though! haha!
I think the preggie pops are great! There are some kinds that I liked better than others...the green apple is really popular! Have you been feeling pretty yucky? I know our midwife and some other people also recommend Unisom & B6 together for morning sickness, have you tried that?

We do have preggie pops on special right now, buy one get one half off so if you like them let me know & I'd be happy to ship them cheaply for you as well.

Advertisement

ElegantMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:21 AM   #82
Ashhan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantMommy View Post
We'd love to have you come in for the maternity shots! We are starting to fill up our time slots, so make sure to call soon! Probably best to call 338-0228 (store #) after 4 on Friday or anytime on Saturday.

I also noticed you have nursing gowns in your ISO...we have gotten quite a few in stock the last week or so. Check them out the next time you're in!

How are you doing this pregnancy? Are you feeling pretty well?
Oh yay! The last time I was in there weren't many nursing gowns there. I want something I can take to the hospital with me. I'll probably be in soon to check those out, and see what you have for the cloth diapers. The last time I was in I think there were only new ones. I bought a thirsties cover and I was VERY tempted to buy a fitted. They are so cute!!

I hope you still have some slots open for the 31st... I'll try to call today, but it might be tomorrow before I can get around to that. Suddenly I have a million things to do. Must be that nesting thing... Maybe that means the baby is coming soon! (I hope so!!)

This pregnancy has been ok I guess. I've had some weird things pop up, but nothing wrong with the baby. This last trimester I've had to go in to the hospital 2 times. Turns out I'm having some gall bladder issues, and they wanted to remove it but our little guy is so long that they can't! It's pretty painful, but I feel bad taking the pain meds the dr gave me. I worry that it hurts the baby even though everyone promises it won't. When I can't eat because it hurts too much, then I take them and just hope my little guy will forgive me. Lol.

I've heard preggie pops can be good during labor. Is that true?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #83
mybaybeelove
Registered Users

My Mood:

Dang it!!! I lost my preggie pops sample!!! I will have to come back to SF sometime soon and stop in the store again!
I am only 6 weeks along, but I have been pretty nauseous this week. With my DD I was throwing up from week 6 until 13. I am glad that hasn't happened again, because I don't know how I would get through the day. Rinsing poopy diapers has become rather interesting though. I always wonder if that will be the time I lose my cookies!

Ashhan, have fun at your photo shoot!!!
Old 07-21-2008, 12:09 PM   #84
ElegantMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

[QUOTE=mybaybeelove;4199738]Dang it!!! I lost my preggie pops sample!!! I will have to come back to SF sometime soon and stop in the store again!

We would love to have you back in the store, but until you can make it, I would be happy to send you some samples! Just let me know your address!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #85
Ashhan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Any Sioux Falls moms out there have a changing table they want to get rid of?? The dressers we have are too tall to use, and I have NOTHING to store my diapers in/on right now. If you have a changing table in the 20 dollar range, please let me know! I could really use one.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #86
ElegantMommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have one for sale at the store...it is $34.99 though...It is a dark wood and comes with the changing pad and a cover.

Stop in & take a look if you want!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:52 PM   #87
spencebabie
Registered Users
seller

i never bought one- i just used the top of the dresser and honestly...i use the floor 100% of the time now...she is way to squirmy for a changing table
spencebabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #88
mybaybeelove
Registered Users

My Mood:

[QUOTE=ElegantMommy;4225453]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybaybeelove View Post
Dang it!!! I lost my preggie pops sample!!! I will have to come back to SF sometime soon and stop in the store again!

We would love to have you back in the store, but until you can make it, I would be happy to send you some samples! Just let me know your address!
Awwww!!! THANK YOU!!!! But, my m/s has gone AWAY!!! I don't know what to think about that... I still have other symptoms, so I guess I won't worry...

We didn't have a changing table either... I went to Target and bought a changing pad, and put it on the single bed in Rylee's room. In the living room we used the changing table on the pnp, and when I packed it up, we just used the floor, and still do. Squirmy little sucker. I wish I had a table! ha!

Shelly, Can you start carrying RLR Laundry treatment??? I am ordering it online, but would much rather prefer to buy it local. LMK! Thanks!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:05 AM   #89
spencebabie
Registered Users
seller

[QUOTE=mybaybeelove;4278793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElegantMommy View Post

Awwww!!! THANK YOU!!!! But, my m/s has gone AWAY!!! I don't know what to think about that... I still have other symptoms, so I guess I won't worry...

We didn't have a changing table either... I went to Target and bought a changing pad, and put it on the single bed in Rylee's room. In the living room we used the changing table on the pnp, and when I packed it up, we just used the floor, and still do. Squirmy little sucker. I wish I had a table! ha!

Shelly, Can you start carrying RLR Laundry treatment??? I am ordering it online, but would much rather prefer to buy it local. LMK! Thanks!!!
and some allens laundry detergent would be great!! i have to get it special ordered at meadow sweet.
TRudy- so great that your MS went away!! i bet its a boy this time!!
spencebabie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #90
Ashhan
Registered Users

My Mood:

Thanks for the suggestions on changing table ideas! Our dressers are all a little too high for me to change on comfortably (i'm short... lol.) but maybe I can just use the floor. I keep forgetting that getting up and down off the floor won't be this hard forever!